Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

So guess who sat next to Mr. Hoppus last night

I DID!!! LOL Holy shit what a night! Mark was super cool, he talked to me for a good 15 minutes and took pics. I felt bad because he was with his son but it didn't seem to bother him. I shook his hand and told him thank you for all that he does with Blink. One thing that seemed weird to me was when asked about when we can expect a new single he replied, " I'm trying man, Travis is on tour right now and Tom is super busy but soon my friend soon." He seemed a little frsutrated while saying that. I kind of feel bad for him because he seems to be the only one that's 100% committed to Blink right now. I asked him if I'll be holding a new Blink 182 CD in my hand come this June and he smiled and said "for sure". We talked about a lot of other things that I can't remember at the moment. He is truly the nicest guy ever IMO.

P.S. Sorry for the bad picture quality my phone was acting dumb

Re: So guess who sat next to Mr. Hoppus last night

dxguy2001 wrote:
Chewy030 wrote:Mark is THE mother fucking man!

He really is dude. He totally put his kid down and talked to me for at least 15 minutes. It was cool because nobody in that section knew who he was so I didn't have to fight a crowd lol.

That's fucking bad ass! I'd shit my pants if that happened to me, Marks always been my biggest idol. I love that dude. Especially cause of the fact he cares so much about Blink. Either way June is only a few months away hard to believe we will be FINALLY holding a new masterpiece. Or as Tom once said "The best fucking toilet paper ever"

rickygoeree wrote:I'm happy for you dude! Mark is the only reason I still believe in blink-182.. I mean I love Tom (he is the reason I play guitar) and I love Travis, but I think Mark still has the true blink sensibility. Do you guys know what I mean?

I feel ya dude. Just seeing his facial expressions when he was talking about Blink reminded me how much he really does love this band. I got goosebumps when he described the new album, I freaking can't wait!

Ummm let me try to remember. I told him they should play Staples Center and he said they would be fine with that. He said that he still wasn't sure how the Blinkumentary will be released but said it'd be cool to be released with the CD. I told him they should title the new CD Stay Together For The Kids and he said that name is in the running but they haven't really thought about it much yet. He said they will tour the US right when they get back from Europe. Damn I can't think of the rest lol we talked a lot about being a dad and how cool it is.

restingbird wrote:Sick story man, I'm jealous. Although it does worry me that he didn't really have a clue about a single. I mean, if he said the album is releasing in June/July then surely he'd have a good estimate of when a single would be out? It's just kind of odd but I trust his word. I don't see him repeating that it'll be released in time if he wasn't sure about it.

Yeah I got a weird vibe from him when I asked about a single. He basically told me he can't do it all by himself.