Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Mark Auctioning Stuff For Redcross

phantomsovereign wrote:im probably gonna be accused of trolling but its not like tom has a track record of giving a crap about what happens in the world (not doing the tsunami relief for 04 when even a bullshit show would have raised so much money)

I also don't see every artist in every band doing this either. Mark is just an incredibly down to earth, sweet and nice guy who will do anything to try and help others.

cxf2015 wrote:I bought one of the stickers and they shipped it today, but they never asked me how I wanted it signed... I really hope at least mark signed his name on it. I know it is for a good cause, but they promised mark would sign all items sold..

Usually when something is signed, it's not personalized. Unless you meet the person at a meet and greet and ask them to make it out to someone specific.

I'm sure Mark just signed his name.

cxf2015 wrote:Dang, I didn't know that.... Like I said it was for a good cause, but I really hope it got signed..

how much did you pay for it?
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

It came in the mail today!!!

The 12" sticker signed:

A signed letter from Mark Hoppus. I love that he has letterhead with his own name on it:

It also came with a small 2" sticker promoting the last album.

It came fedex and it was all bent up but I am not mad. I see it like when you donate to pbs and they give you a free tote bag. I donated to red cross and these were my gifts. I am thinking about putting the giant sticker in a vinyl/LP frame.

cxf2015 wrote:It came in the mail today!!!

The 12" sticker signed:

A signed letter from Mark Hoppus. I love that he has letterhead with his own name on it:

It also came with a small 2" sticker promoting the last album.

It came fedex and it was all bent up but I am not mad. I see it like when you donate to pbs and they give you a free tote bag. I donated to red cross and these were my gifts. I am thinking about putting the giant sticker in a vinyl/LP frame.

Im so Jealous!