Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Your Dream Blink Reunion Show

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
Dammit1791 wrote:Blink 182 with no support acts @ Cardiff International Arena!

I would go pretty much anywhere in the UK though to see it!

Same place for me (as it's the closest to me and your likely to meet them if you wait around)

Support acts? Jimmy Eat World and Say Anything.

special junk? for them to play a shit load of old stuff and end the gig on man overboard.

see you there then! i'd be well chuffed if that happened i never got to see them first time round and i thought i'd never get the chance to see them.
Twitter

KayTheMagnificent wrote:hey dude you live in whitland? I almost bought a house there. see you there too man haha I never got to see them either, had exams and a friend stabbed me in the back over tickets. I've never forgiven him lol

have they played in the CIA before then?
if someone gave my ticket to someone else, I would go mental!
actually i live just outside whitland but it's close enough, where in Llanelli are you?
Twitter

Luke wrote:

I saw them at the CIA. It was awesome. Travis did a special drum solo on a rotating platform that rose form the sound box.

dude that sounds sweet but also make me very jealous! hopefully they'll play there if they reunite as it's the nearest big venue to me despite it being 80+ miles away! i'm sure others travel further mind!
Twitter

KayTheMagnificent wrote:I'm right before swansea haha ever heard of Bynea? thats where I am.

they only played there once before and that was right before they split. december 7th 2004 I think is the exact date they played.

i bet they've played in other cardiff venues though!
yeah i've heard of Bynea! I had Cousins who used to live in a place called Carway, heard of it?
Twitter

Dammit1791 wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:I'm right before swansea haha ever heard of Bynea? thats where I am.

they only played there once before and that was right before they split. december 7th 2004 I think is the exact date they played.

yeah i've heard of Bynea! I had Cousins who used to live in a place called Carway, heard of it?

Yeah I have a friend who lives there and people around.

Im pretty sure they haven't played anywhere else in Wales, as far as I know they'd only come here once.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
Dammit1791 wrote:

Yeah I have a friend who lives there and people around.

Im pretty sure they haven't played anywhere else in Wales, as far as I know they'd only come here once.

so they haven't played in Cardiff Uni or Barfly! that sucks they better come to Cardiff if they reform, otherwise i'm gonna have to travel even further but i suppose it's worth it!
Twitter

Dammit1791 wrote:
Luke wrote:

I saw them at the CIA. It was awesome. Travis did a special drum solo on a rotating platform that rose form the sound box.

dude that sounds sweet but also make me very jealous! hopefully they'll play there if they reunite as it's the nearest big venue to me despite it being 80+ miles away! i'm sure others travel further mind!

If they did a big world tour then I reckon they would play the CIA. Most big bands do nowaday.

I like it there because it;s not as big as other arenas and you can get really close even if you arrive late.

The thing with Travis...the lights on the stage dimmed and Tom and Mark kept on playing this long, slow track while Travis sneaked off, ran round the back of the venue, got sneaked through the crowd by security then the lights hit the sound box. Mark and TOm stopped playing and Travis rose on this platform and it started rotating and he played this killer 5-10 minute drum solo. It was mental!

Jeremy wrote:
Ben182 wrote:Probs would like them headline at reading and leeds in england or just on a world tour with paramore,

I actually reckon there is a chance they could play at Reading and Leeds.

Have already bought ticket to READING this year and i want them to play there again SO MUCH!

Did see them 03 on Reading it fast my first time live and the only time i have seen them live. But PLEASE FR BOOK THEM NOW!
"Tomorow we have to get up to leeds - Mark Hoppus 2003 Reading Festival, fuck leeds its all about READING! - Tom Delonge Reading Festival 2003"

Luke wrote:
The thing with Travis...the lights on the stage dimmed and Tom and Mark kept on playing this long, slow track while Travis sneaked off, ran round the back of the venue, got sneaked through the crowd by security then the lights hit the sound box. Mark and TOm stopped playing and Travis rose on this platform and it started rotating and he played this killer 5-10 minute drum solo. It was mental!

I WAS THERE!!
wembley omg
that was amazing.
but he didnt go through thr crowd they left like the encore thing, making a joke going " ok everyone we need you to start shouting blink as soon as we leave the stage oherwise were noteven gonna boteher coming back on" and they left, then the chanting started, an out of nowhere you could here travis' drums then he rises up, on this clear kit with white lights and starts playing the fallen interlude, and like a solo
awesome :D

http://www.ryannevill.com
It's the worst damn day (it doesn't hurt that much) of my life.