Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

favorite thing ever said by blink

alright, ive been going through my blink dvds and cds lately (can you guess why?). and ive been debating myself on my favorite thing that has been said by blink.

personally my favorite is: "You can leave now and beat the traffic, or you can stick around and beat your meat." - mark hoppus

whats everyone else's?

Re: favorite thing ever said by blink

Laser Pointer Day

Turn that thing off, or may the flies of 1000 camels infest your dick! -Tom

Hey, who's got the fucking laster pointer you fucking dick!
Seriously, your probably a star trek fan that goes home and masterbates to Xena the warrior princess you stuipd piece of shit. Go ahead and kill yourself because your not worth anything. This next song is about Tom's Penis it's called all the small things. -Mark

LMFAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddtXDbPcgVs
Last edited by Magnious on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

blink-182 wrote:What can I say??

You know I can bring members here. I beat the all time record on b182.com and made the admin look like fool telling us we couldn't get 10! BURN I got 48 and now Im in 2nd place with the most points.

He set his points to 100k when the site started.

that's the real mystery!

Markus. Stop. Your not gonna bring members here. Fans of blink will bring themselves here, not you.

https://coastingband.bandcamp.com

Waggy wrote:
blink-182 wrote:What can I say??

You know I can bring members here. I beat the all time record on b182.com and made the admin look like fool telling us we couldn't get 10! BURN I got 48 and now Im in 2nd place with the most points.

He set his points to 100k when the site started.

that's the real mystery!

Markus. Stop. Your not gonna bring members here. Fans of blink will bring themselves here, not you.

You're.

Anyways!!!!

My other fav thing said by blink-182 is when Satan comes :)