Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Blink-182 Collectors Thread

Hey all! I'm selling the rest of my collection (excluding the personally signed stuff) in cheap lots, starting at 99 cents no reserve.

Here's everything:

Italian What's My Age Again 12"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150817933265?ssPageName=STRK

Lot of 18 promo items, including Italian LaserDisc, sealed shirts, sealed magazine with promo singles, Boomer mask, etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150817946122?ssPageName=STRK

Side Project Vinyl Lot of 3

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150817935971?ssPageName=STRK

EOTS lot of 3 (including Nude Peach 20/182)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150817938228?ssPageName=STRK

Dude Ranch lot of 4

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150817941225?ssPageName=STRK

Neighborhoods lot of 3

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150817942812?ssPageName=STRK

Cheshire Cat/Buddha lot of 5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150817944355?ssPageName=STRK

That's it! If there's anything you want me to pull and buy from me personally, message me and I'll do so!

Thanks guys!
Spoiler: show

Tyler wrote:Dayuuum looks like I might start collecting again for next week at least lol

:) I gots them crazy ass deals. I'm surprised there's so many bidders already. I honestly don't expect to even make my money back, I just need money ASAP. I feel terrible selling off the rest of my collection like this though.

Man there's so much shit to collect, it's just fucking ridiculous. And some people like to do shady shit to "maintain the value" of certain items.. So basically they come up with a price in their head of what an item is worth and purposely bid shit on ebay up with no intent to buy just so they can make money and have a refrence to go off when they want to sell to /rip off through individual transactions not using ebay. I don't wanna list names, but I think you know who I'm talking about haha.

That, TPL and all the repressings made me give up. There's just no way I could keep up. Paying 500 dollars for a CD is straight ridiculous, that's how much my first car cost me lmfao. I commend the people who still continue to collect though, it is an insane amount of fun when you find a nice ass deal. I only bought things when I got good deals or through retailers themselves.

TheOctopus wrote:Man there's so much shit to collect, it's just fucking ridiculous. And some people like to do shady shit to "maintain the value" of certain items.. So basically they come up with a price in their head of what an item is worth and purposely bid shit on ebay up with no intent to buy just so they can make money and have a refrence to go off when they want to sell to /rip off through individual transactions not using ebay. I don't wanna list names, but I think you know who I'm talking about haha.

That, TPL and all the repressings made me give up. There's just no way I could keep up. Paying 500 dollars for a CD is straight ridiculous, that's how much my first car cost me lmfao. I commend the people who still continue to collect though, it is an insane amount of fun when you find a nice ass deal. I only bought things when I got good deals or through retailers themselves.

Who does that Sean?. I remember people admitting doing that a few years ago but I thought that wasn't happening anymore. I hate that shit so much

aor2405 wrote:
TheOctopus wrote:Man there's so much shit to collect, it's just fucking ridiculous. And some people like to do shady shit to "maintain the value" of certain items.. So basically they come up with a price in their head of what an item is worth and purposely bid shit on ebay up with no intent to buy just so they can make money and have a refrence to go off when they want to sell to /rip off through individual transactions not using ebay. I don't wanna list names, but I think you know who I'm talking about haha.

Who does that Sean?. I remember people admitting doing that a few years ago but I thought that wasn't happening anymore. I hate that shit so much

I don't wanna name him cuz I don't wanna cause unnecessary drama, but I think you know too haha. It's the same person who will take advantage of a new collector, message and refer them to his list and charge them 35 dollars for a single they can find for like 5 bucks on ebay. It's also the same person who banned ebay links and made it illegal for us to help each other find good deals out in the open. It's shady shit like that that turns me off, that's when things stopped being fun.

It was awesome how for like the first year we all helped each other find insane deals. Then that person got furious because for once, they had to pay a lot for an item because it was posted in a thread and banned the helpign of others, despite the fact that they constantly rip people off and boost up the prices of things on ebay. It's not right haha.

TheOctopus wrote:
aor2405 wrote:

I don't wanna name him cuz I don't wanna cause unnecessary drama, but I think you know too haha. It's the same person who will take advantage of a new collector, message and refer them to his list and charge them 35 dollars for a single they can find for like 5 bucks on ebay. It's also the same person who banned ebay links and made it illegal for us to help each other find good deals out in the open. It's shady shit like that that turns me off, that's when things stopped being fun.

It was awesome how for like the first year we all helped each other find insane deals. Then that person got furious because for once, they had to pay a lot for an item because it was posted in a thread and banned the helpign of others, despite the fact that they constantly rip people off and boost up the prices of things on ebay. It's not right haha.

Ha yea I know who it is, you sure he still does it?. That was really cool when we could, it felt like everyone was helping each other just to get great deals which was awesome and now it's like a competition yano. So are you done with collecting now?

Got my Untitled on vinyl today for my birthday. First and probably only blink collectors item I'll get haha. Most influential album of my life soooo I had to.

Centerfold

Here's the back of side 3, I tried to get the smiley to show up. The only thing I'm kind of worried about is that the divots for the vinyl aren't that deep/pronounced and I'm worried it won't read/play well? I eventually want to listen to this on a vinyl player at least once.

Matt. wrote:^That really is a beautiful vinyl album. From the packaging, to the discs, to the inserts - everything is top notch.

That's why it bums me out that MTS are being assholes with the TOYPAJ release

Thanks man. Yeah I'm really really happy with the quality of it and I love reading the notes in the lyric book, I remember reading them on the CD back in '04 and have since lost the CD case and lyric book. Bummer about the TOYPAJ for sure.

Matt. wrote:^That really is a beautiful vinyl album. From the packaging, to the discs, to the inserts - everything is top notch.

That's why it bums me out that MTS are being assholes with the TOYPAJ release

Agreed and i completely didn't care for the first Hot topic TOYPJ release, to bad RJ's a douche and will never answer us.