Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Blink-182 Collectors Thread

#1205
Chewy030 wrote:
monkey_boy182 wrote:MTS and HT as usual!


Nice i'll plan on getting the greatest hits from HT, any idea when?


HT has another pressing of Mark, Tom and Travis show coming up in March or something and they just did the Untitled one, so I don't think we'll see theirs for a while. And MTS, well, they've gotta get their TOYPAJ out first haha...
Image

Re: Blink-182 Collectors Thread

#1206
Tyler wrote:
Chewy030 wrote:
monkey_boy182 wrote:MTS and HT as usual!


Nice i'll plan on getting the greatest hits from HT, any idea when?


HT has another pressing of Mark, Tom and Travis show coming up in March or something and they just did the Untitled one, so I don't think we'll see theirs for a while. And MTS, well, they've gotta get their TOYPAJ out first haha...


LOL So it'll come out in like two years from MTS.
Image

Re: Blink-182 Collectors Thread

#1208
Chewy030 wrote:
Tyler wrote:
Chewy030 wrote:
monkey_boy182 wrote:MTS and HT as usual!


Nice i'll plan on getting the greatest hits from HT, any idea when?


HT has another pressing of Mark, Tom and Travis show coming up in March or something and they just did the Untitled one, so I don't think we'll see theirs for a while. And MTS, well, they've gotta get their TOYPAJ out first haha...


LOL So it'll come out in like two years from MTS.

Image
Image

Re: Blink-182 Collectors Thread

#1209
Tyler wrote:
Chewy030 wrote:
Tyler wrote:
Chewy030 wrote:
monkey_boy182 wrote:MTS and HT as usual!


Nice i'll plan on getting the greatest hits from HT, any idea when?


HT has another pressing of Mark, Tom and Travis show coming up in March or something and they just did the Untitled one, so I don't think we'll see theirs for a while. And MTS, well, they've gotta get their TOYPAJ out first haha...


LOL So it'll come out in like two years from MTS.

Image


LOL it's true.
Image

Re: Blink-182 Collectors Thread

#1210
I don't understand why it's so hard for them to just keep us informed. We actually don't care if it's good or bad news, just say what's going on. Travis from Hot Topic does it easy enough and everyone remains happy with them, customer service wise at least, the records aren't always the best. At least they always turn out the colour they're meant to be...

Put together a list of everything I have cos I was bored as well
Spoiler: show
You can see pictures of some of my items on my website here www.tyler1942gd.com. It's only the blink and related stuff, and not updated most recently.



Blink and related


Vinyl

- Buddha 12" Splatter
- Cheshire Cat 12" blue/yellow swirl
- Dude Ranch 12" Green
- Enema of the State 12" Red
- Enema of the State 12" Blue
- Enema of the State 12" "Latex Blue" - actually turned out the same as the other blue...
- All The Small Things 12" Italian Promo
- What's My Age Again 12" Italian Promo
- The Mark, Tom and Travis Show 12" blue/green marble
- Take Off Your Pants and Jacket 12" tri colour
- Take Off Your Pants and Jacket 12" original pressing
- Box Car Racer 12" Smoke red
- Untitled 12" half green/pink
- Untitled 12" green and pink HT pressing
- Neighborhoods 12" pink
- Neighborhoods 12" blue marble
- Neighborhoods 12" black/white marble
- First Date 7" picture disc
- Down 7" picture disc
- Not Now 7" Part 1
- Not Now 7" Part 2
- Feeling This 7" single
- I Miss You 7" picture disc
- Short Bus 7" alt cover signed by Mark
- They Came To Conquer Uranus 7" Pink
- They Came To Conquer Uranus 7" Red
- They Came To Conquer Uranus 7" Purple
- When Your Heart Stops Beating 12" white/blue
- Give The Drummer Some 12" black



DVDs/Cassettes (mostly all cheap Indonesian ones)

- Cheshire Cat
- Dude Ranch
- Enema of the State
- The Mark, Tom and Travis Show
- Take Off Your Pants and Jacket x2
- Take Off Your Pants and Jacket/NFG promo cassette
- Untitled
- Punk Poets DVD
- Urethra Chronicles DVD
- Love Movie



CDs

- Buddha
- Cheshire Cat
- Enema of the State Australian edition
- Enema of the State Chinese Digipak
- The Mark, Tom and Travis Show digipak
- Take Off Your Pants and Jacket standard Australian release (no bonus tracks)
- Take Off Your Pants and Jacket (green)
- Take Off Your Pants and Jacket (yellow digipak)
- Take Off Your Pants and Jacket (red)
- Untitled Australian edition
- Greatest Hits
- Neighbourhoods Deluxe Edition
- I Miss You single
- Up All Night US promo
- Up All Night UK promo
- We Don't Need To Whisper
- I-Empire
- Love Deluxe Double Album
- When Your Heart Stops Beating
- Box Car Racer


Random Bands


Vinyl

Muse - Showbiz 12" clear/white
Muse - Origin of Symmetry 12" black
Muse - Absolution 12" black
Muse - Black Holes and Revelations 12" black
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days 12" black
The Cure - Disintegration 12" black
The Cure - Close To Me 12" single extended
Pendulum - Hold Your Colour 12" black
The White Stripes - Elephant 12" black
Challenges - We Ruined The Neighbourhood 12" green
Yellowcard The Collection Boxset of 12" LPs
- The Underdog EP 12" red
- Ocean Avenue 12" blue
- Lights and Sounds 12" Yellow
- Paper Walls 12" green
- When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes 12" purple/blue/red marble splatter
Green Day - Minority 7" single
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends 7" picture disc
Sum 41 - The Hell Song 7" single



CDs


Sum 41

- Half Hour Of Power
- All Killer No Filler
- Does This Look Infected?
- Chuck
- Underclass Hero
- All The Good Shit
- Screaming Bloody Murder

Muse

- Showbiz
- Hullabaloo
- Origin of Symmetry
- Absolution
- Black Holes and Revelations
- H.A.A.R.P.
- The Resistance

Random Bands

My Chemical Romance - Danger Days
My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade Is Dead
Linkin Park - Road to Revolution
Fatboy Slim - Why Try Harder
Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds
Yellowcard - Paper Walls
Snow Patrol - Eyes Open
Jet - Get Born
Jet - Shine On
Led Zeppelin - I
Led Zeppelin - II
The Darkness - Double Pack Both Albums
The Living End - State of Emergency
Bullet For My Valentine - Scream Aim Fire
Anti-Flag - The People Or The Gun
Gorillaz - Demon Days
Pleased To Jive You - Cheeseman Place EP
The Starting Line - Direction
Aerosmtih - The Devil's Got A New Disguise
The White Stripes - Icky Thump
Radiohead - OK Computer
Machine Head - The Blackening
The 12th Man - Boned
Green Day - Awesome As Fuck
Green Day - Bullet In A Bible




Random Music Merch Etc.

- Blink 3" Bunny original
- Blink 3" Glow In The Dark Bunny
- Blink 3" Zombie Bunny
- Blink 3" Assassin Bunny
- Blink 3" Glasses Bunny
- Blink 3" Ugly Green Bunny
- AVA Poet Toy Blue
- Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge Miniature Guitars
- Hendrix Miniature Guitar
- Cobain miniature Guitar
- AVA moonman shirt
- LOVE graphic novel


Upcoming stuff
Josie US CD Single, Sealed
WMAA Pt 1 & 2 CD singles sealed together
First Date German Cardboard Single w/ German MCA info sheet
First Date UK CD Single sealed
Stay Together For The Kids, US Radio Single
+44 Cliff Diving 7", Blue





Couple bigger pics

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

Re: Blink-182 Collectors Thread

#1213
I don't know if this is common knowledge, but I just went to my friends house and he has a pressing of Untitled that i've never seen before.
LP 1 is green marble, LP 2 is pink marble.
The gatefold has pics of all the pages of the booklet, which it doesn't include, instead of the art in the MTS pressings.
Also the art is smaller on the front.
Anyone know about this?
Image

Thanks to Kaythemagnificent for the magnificent signiture!

My Pants Are Off Right Now...

Re: Blink-182 Collectors Thread

#1214
maxpaul18 wrote:I don't know if this is common knowledge, but I just went to my friends house and he has a pressing of Untitled that i've never seen before.
LP 1 is green marble, LP 2 is pink marble.
The gatefold has pics of all the pages of the booklet, which it doesn't include, instead of the art in the MTS pressings.
Also the art is smaller on the front.
Anyone know about this?


nevermind, figured it out
Hot Topic pressing
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/ ... 324703.jsp
anyone know how many copies of this were pressed?
Image

Thanks to Kaythemagnificent for the magnificent signiture!

My Pants Are Off Right Now...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron