Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Blink-182 Collectors Thread

Selling or trading some doubles and triples. let me know if you are interested. there just sitting collecting dust so make an offer. looking for +44 stuff

AVA-Poster
BCR-Poster
Blink-VIP tour poster 467/1182
Blink-Dammit/josie vhsx2 opened, x1 sealed
Blink-Short bus
Blink-TOYPAJ Press/Merch info
Blink-Feeling this vhs
Blink- Buddha Hot topic blue/green x3

THIS POSTER IS IN THE WORST CONDITION I HAVE EVER SEEN. IT HAS RIPS AND TEARS AND A POSTAL STICKER STUCK ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER. AWFUL CONDITION. BUT SIGNED ;)

www.blinkcollection182.weebly.com

I don't know if they are worth much but I went to my half priced books looking through the cds. I bought the green jacket cd for $7. And in the clearance I saw an enema of state, at first I was like this is worth more than $2. But then noticed it was the one with the red cross still on the album cover. I bought both.

I am probably just going to keep both but I wanted to know if either are worth anything?

cxf2015 wrote:I don't know if they are worth much but I went to my half priced books looking through the cds. I bought the green jacket cd for $7. And in the clearance I saw an enema of state, at first I was like this is worth more than $2. But then noticed it was the one with the red cross still on the album cover. I bought both.

I am probably just going to keep both but I wanted to know if either are worth anything?

you could sell the green jacket for like $30 on ebay. and the EOTS is kinda rare. not super though
www.blinkcollection182.weebly.com

TheOctopus wrote:
henry wrote:enema LP still available - http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/B ... te-LP.html

It's saying they're both sold out when I click a bubble for the color I want. Is it doing that for you?

edit: Blue Dude Ranch is still available so if you haven't gotten that Tyler, you'd better :]]

Oh, i didn't see that, but they sent an email saying, "We have found a box with a very small amount of Blink 182’s – Enema Of The State on yellow and Green"

Having to sell a few items, Let me know if you are interested

Angels and Airwaves:
LOVE (USA Promo CD)
Star Of Bethlehem (USA Promo CD)

Blink-182:
Buddha (USA 12" Vinyl Half Blue Half Green /500) (Hot Topic Exclusive)
Dude Ranch (USA 12" Vinyl Clear Green /500) (SRC Exclusive)
Shortbus (USA 7" Vinyl Maroon /300) SOLD

More to follow soon

PM Me :)