Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Odi Acoustic - Blink-182 selftitled cover album DL

#42
OdiAcoustic wrote:
thumpmonkey wrote:I love Odi and his album is badass, and after i listened to this a few times I decided to have some fun and do my own mix of one of the songs. It's just me doing backing vocals on his version of feeling this.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/YkxMT ... NE5FQlE9PQ


wow dude this is great!
sounds really really good :)

and thanks so much to all of you!!


Hey man thanks a ton! You did a great job with this untitled cover album, as well as the angels stuff, but Getting Back Home was a sweet record (I listen to it a ton whenever I'm doing a lot of songwriting, it's pretty inspiring stuff). But I'm glad you enjoyed my little remix type vocal addition thingy.

I did another one for "Down" - http://www.yousendit.com/download/YkxKc ... QTFjR0E9PQ, did it around 4am this morning so the quality might not be as sterling as the last one. I'm working on throwing my meager 2 cents into Obvious and Stockholm Syndrome as well. But yeah dude, awesome :)
Image

Re: Odi Acoustic - Blink-182 selftitled cover album DL

#45
thumpmonkey wrote:I did another one for "Down" - http://www.yousendit.com/download/YkxKc ... QTFjR0E9PQ, did it around 4am this morning so the quality might not be as sterling as the last one. I'm working on throwing my meager 2 cents into Obvious and Stockholm Syndrome as well. But yeah dude, awesome :)

just heard that... AWESOME :o

why you added vocals in the outro? :P
Image

I wanted you but never told. I went nowhere, you went gold...

Re: Odi Acoustic - Blink-182 selftitled cover album DL

#46
MaRcO wrote:
thumpmonkey wrote:I did another one for "Down" - http://www.yousendit.com/download/YkxKc ... QTFjR0E9PQ, did it around 4am this morning so the quality might not be as sterling as the last one. I'm working on throwing my meager 2 cents into Obvious and Stockholm Syndrome as well. But yeah dude, awesome :)

just heard that... AWESOME :o

why you added vocals in the outro? :P


I did the vocals for it all in 2 takes. I was just screwing around and figured whatever I'll just roll with it. The lyrics don't make any sense, but its all out of fun :)
Image

Re: Odi Acoustic - Blink-182 selftitled cover album DL

#47
thumpmonkey wrote:
MaRcO wrote:
thumpmonkey wrote:I did another one for "Down" - http://www.yousendit.com/download/YkxKc ... QTFjR0E9PQ, did it around 4am this morning so the quality might not be as sterling as the last one. I'm working on throwing my meager 2 cents into Obvious and Stockholm Syndrome as well. But yeah dude, awesome :)

just heard that... AWESOME :o

why you added vocals in the outro? :P


I did the vocals for it all in 2 takes. I was just screwing around and figured whatever I'll just roll with it. The lyrics don't make any sense, but its all out of fun :)


i thought the vocals you added was a nice twist on the song. i think you should do another ;)
Image

Susan made this, I dug it up from the grave

tumblr/twitter

Re: Odi Acoustic - Blink-182 selftitled cover album DL

#48
S_Jean182 wrote:
thumpmonkey wrote:
MaRcO wrote:
thumpmonkey wrote:I did another one for "Down" - http://www.yousendit.com/download/YkxKc ... QTFjR0E9PQ, did it around 4am this morning so the quality might not be as sterling as the last one. I'm working on throwing my meager 2 cents into Obvious and Stockholm Syndrome as well. But yeah dude, awesome :)

just heard that... AWESOME :o

why you added vocals in the outro? :P


I did the vocals for it all in 2 takes. I was just screwing around and figured whatever I'll just roll with it. The lyrics don't make any sense, but its all out of fun :)


i thought the vocals you added was a nice twist on the song. i think you should do another ;)


I did a couple more this morning, I'm really happy with how they both turned out, naturally they wouldn't sound like anything if Odi hadn't done such a good job and gotten me addicted to his renditions of them. So yep enjoy:

Easy Target
http://www.yousendit.com/download/YkxLQ ... a05FQlE9PQ

Violence
http://www.yousendit.com/download/YkxLQ ... amZ2Wmc9PQ
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron