Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

gompy182 wrote:http://www.blink182.com/parking-lot-lyric-video/

new song

Spoiler: show
it contains nana's and woah's

Extremely bland lmao

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

FINALLY Matt has a significant lead vocally and kills it. Love Matt in this, and Mark's vocal part as well. Lyrically its "meh" but that is what happens when Feldman makes you write a song in 4 minutes about your youth.

Song isn't going to change the world and doesn't stray far from California, but I'm not sure why anyone would expect the deluxe version with Feldman producing would do that. If you like California, you're getting another 10 songs of it.

As much as the song isn't nearly as good as I would have hoped, I'm glad to hear Mark telling stories in his lyrics rather than just doing metaphors.

But god damn it, fucking saying "California" like an old prospector again.

EDIT: Just went on and pre-ordered the CD. The shipping charges to Canada are more than the album itself. Fuckers are lucky I love them or else I'd say fuck it and just wait for a torrent.
Look: I'm athletic, girl, I've gotten several rec league MVPs.

Modern pop punk guitar chug, but at least you can actually hear the guitar... even if the guitar is bland as fuck. Lyrics are dreadful, production is still awful but is better than most of california in that regard, good to hear more of Matt.
I think its better than some of California but it is also more of the same.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!