Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFhiRkrglbU

I paraphrased... but yeah lol...

That was hella awkward ... the drummer guy looked super uncomfortable, too.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Does this belong here? Mark is featured on a song by Neck Deep. He comes in around 2:35

I like it. I don't like the song. But I like Mark's part haha

I'm also wondering if he sings the octave-lower part during the chorus ... it's really low and hard to tell.

I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Tom was all sentimental and shit... and Mark just wanted to play songs and have a good time...

Definitely a conflict in moods. Maybe more so a conflict on the outlook of the band... Tom seeing this is a blast from the past. Like a reunion thing only. And Mark just wanting to focus on the now and the future...

Tom was definitely in a good mood that night. Which is surprising considering there was a lot of tension apparently due to Travis absence..

Not sure about the full show set. But the post encore acoustic set was sweet. And Tom sounds pretty good Overall even post re-union Tom did the acoustic sets pretty well. If he doesnt have to strain his voice on high notes he does well...

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:Does this belong here? Mark is featured on a song by Neck Deep. He comes in around 2:35

I like it. I don't like the song. But I like Mark's part haha

I'm also wondering if he sings the octave-lower part during the chorus ... it's really low and hard to tell.

Neckdeep is pretty great, that album is basically good all the way through. Mark has said he loves the band, and he actually got me to listen to them and I'm all in on them now. Very good pop punk band in the vein of Enema/TOYPAJ Blink era. This song in particular is way more Mayday Parade than anything, its okay I guess.

xDumpweed182x wrote:They played Blow Job at sound check tonight. Mark on guitar, Matt on drums, Travis on bass. (Travis's snapchat)

They played it for real at the show! :) It was kind of ridiculous in a good way.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)