Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

xDumpweed182x wrote:So someone on blink-182online says they were on the plane to London with Mark and Matt and that they said Travis is releasing Rabbit Hole this week.

I don't believe until I hear it from someone more credible than some random guy on a forum, but it would be cool if it happened.

Whats your username over there? he put pictures up of him with Matt and Mark so it seems slightly more credible.

yodda wrote:Listened to a few performances from the X-Games
Matt hits the notes and harmonises worlds better than Tom did but he sometimes lacks passion in my opinion (especially on Josie, I Miss You, Not Now and Always)
Tom was slurry as fuck and ran out of breath but there was still this manic energy behind it all that made his poor performances endearing and enjoyable
Like Tom really knew what syllables to emphasise even if it was at the expense of diction

I think Matt will shine through more live when he's singing California songs

just to clarify Matt did great on a lot of songs
really liked him on Man Overboard, Reckless Abandon, Carousel and he did a nice take on Down.

I guess I can understand that view point but I wouldn't call Tom's later performances having "Passion", because he rarely seemed like he gave much of a crap. Matt looked like he was having a lot of fun, it's nice to see.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
xDumpweed182x wrote:So someone on blink-182online says they were on the plane to London with Mark and Matt and that they said Travis is releasing Rabbit Hole this week.

I don't believe until I hear it from someone more credible than some random guy on a forum, but it would be cool if it happened.

Whats your username over there? he put pictures up of him with Matt and Mark so it seems slightly more credible.

I don't have one. I just heard it through the chorus forums, and I just lurk over there.

It would kinda make sense for them to give Radio 1 the debut of the song on their Rock all day thing. It would be a big bonus thing for them to draw in more attention to the day.
Also, blink have usually let them debut a song in recent history when they have a release coming up, and it would mean they could play it acoustic during their set without it being a random unknown quantity.

The most special kind of love of all is the love that exists between two naked women while I watch. - Mark Hoppus

I really don't think they should release another song before the album drops. Yes, they should release the music video. That will create buzz. But I think it's really dumb when bands release more than two songs before an album is dropped.

That's just me.

I think they should draw out the releases so that the album doesn't just die out.

If they release the music video AND a new song, that's just going to clutter the coverage. Let each one stand on its own and garner the attention it deserves.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

coop720 wrote:Some grade A imported Columbian cancer right here. Or is it just me that hate ukuleles?

http://www.punktastic.com/news/somebody-has-created-blink-182-ukulele-covers/

God save us all.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.