Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

And she said... wrote:I almost didn't get one yesterday, but I kept refreshing. Eventually one became available and now my bank account has $590 less in it.

I hate you so much man. Finally in a position to splurge, was refreshing constantly starting at 9:55, got in as soon as I could, and they were already gone. (not interested in the Bored to Death package which was the only one left). Dying to meet the band. I just emailed summerfest in milwaukee to see if VIP packages are available for that show since it is unclear. I will let you guys know what happens if anyone is interested.

Thanks MilfredCubicle for the sig!

Yah, I'm going to be going to Best Buy as well. It's on my way to work and, plus, like I've said, I've had bad experiences with pre-sales, where the album doesn't come on the day it drops ... and I would rather listen to it WITH the booklet in my hands rather than just listening to a digital copy. I mean, I do that for some bands, but not for bands I really care about.

So Best Buy is the way to go. The excitement of going into the store, going to the music section and thumbing through everything until you find it.

Yah .....

That's what I'm going to do ....
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:Yah, I'm going to be going to Best Buy as well. It's on my way to work and, plus, like I've said, I've had bad experiences with pre-sales, where the album doesn't come on the day it drops ... and I would rather listen to it WITH the booklet in my hands rather than just listening to a digital copy. I mean, I do that for some bands, but not for bands I really care about.

So Best Buy is the way to go. The excitement of going into the store, going to the music section and thumbing through everything until you find it.

Yah .....

That's what I'm going to do ....

This. Except we don't have Best Buy in the UK so I'm hoping HMV doesn't go bust in the next two months.

The most special kind of love of all is the love that exists between two naked women while I watch. - Mark Hoppus

Travis just posted a set list on snapchat...

Feeling This
What's My Age Again?
The Rock Show
Up All Night
Down
I Miss You
Dumpweed
Always
STFTK
First Date
Easy Target
Man Overboard
ATST
Carousel
Violence
Dammit
Hearts All Gone
Josie
Pathetic
Going Away To College
Happy Holidays
Wendy Clear
Dysentary Gary
Don't Leave Me
After Midnight
Reckless Abandon
Family Reunion
Built this Pool
Bored To Death
She's Out of Her Mind
Brohemian Rhapsody
Built this Pool
Rabbit Hole
Wishing Well

(Yes, Built this Pool is on there twice.)
Last edited by xDumpweed182x on Tue May 03, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!! I email Summerfest to see if they are doing VIP packages for Milwaukee, they respond "check ticketmaster, I think there are VIP packages." And I go to ticketmaster and there was a VIP package presale TODAY at 10am that was DEFINITELY not listed yesterday when i double and triple checked. Of course, its all sold out now. I'm gonna fucking lose it!

Thanks MilfredCubicle for the sig!