Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

#30185
Did you guys read this Forbes interview with blink? Pretty nifty. Mark says he's going to sleep on the floor of a van like how they used to. He's going to have a van pulled by the tour bus and just switch back there. It's pretty awesome .... reliving how it used to be like. At the end of the interview, they talk a LITTLE bit about some songs on the album. I keep on hearing Rabbit Hole ha.

They seem really stoked for Cynical, though. Mark says that was the song that basically sums up the record. Just fast, loud and BAM. I'm really excited ....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevebaltin ... 7b831556f3
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

#30187
Anybody else having issues using their code? When I click on the "tickets" link in the e-mail, it goes to a page that says my session has expired, and when I go to the one on the website, it goes to a local ticketing service that says it's not on sale until Friday -_-

I live in Utah so I'm highly doubtful that it would have sold out already. It's only been 45 minutes...
I saw you again
I know you fucked him again
Can you comfort yourself with this sense of revenge?
Are you leaving me here with the taste of the end?

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

#30189
Zenigame96 wrote:Anybody else having issues using their code? When I click on the "tickets" link in the e-mail, it goes to a page that says my session has expired, and when I go to the one on the website, it goes to a local ticketing service that says it's not on sale until Friday -_-

I live in Utah so I'm highly doubtful that it would have sold out already. It's only been 45 minutes...


HERE YOU GO

http://www8.ticketingcentral.com/V2/Res ... 799B&og=-1
Image

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

#30190
plopbellie wrote:
Zenigame96 wrote:Anybody else having issues using their code? When I click on the "tickets" link in the e-mail, it goes to a page that says my session has expired, and when I go to the one on the website, it goes to a local ticketing service that says it's not on sale until Friday -_-

I live in Utah so I'm highly doubtful that it would have sold out already. It's only been 45 minutes...


HERE YOU GO

http://www8.ticketingcentral.com/V2/Res ... 799B&og=-1


Yeah that was the "session is expired" page actually. -_-

I ended up going to the smithstix page that their website links to, doing a search for "Blink-182" which brought me to a DIFFERENT landing page than their link did, and this page had a place to put in the code. Got my 2 tickets. Woot!
I saw you again
I know you fucked him again
Can you comfort yourself with this sense of revenge?
Are you leaving me here with the taste of the end?

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

#30191
I feel like such a lame fan. I'm just excited about there being an album and don't feel the need to see blink live even though they have Matt and the live shows will undoubtedly be better.

God. I must be getting old ....
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

#30197
Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:Did you guys read this Forbes interview with blink? Pretty nifty. Mark says he's going to sleep on the floor of a van like how they used to. He's going to have a van pulled by the tour bus and just switch back there. It's pretty awesome .... reliving how it used to be like. At the end of the interview, they talk a LITTLE bit about some songs on the album. I keep on hearing Rabbit Hole ha.

They seem really stoked for Cynical, though. Mark says that was the song that basically sums up the record. Just fast, loud and BAM. I'm really excited ....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevebaltin ... 7b831556f3

Pretty cool interview. It's nice to read that they're feeling the same hunger and energy that they had when they were a younger band. I'm getting a little tired of "gang vocals" in pop punk songs so I'm not too excited to hear that Rabbit Hole will have that. At least it'll just be in the end of the song.
Image

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

#30198
Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:I feel like such a lame fan. I'm just excited about there being an album and don't feel the need to see blink live even though they have Matt and the live shows will undoubtedly be better.

God. I must be getting old ....


I guess that's growing up... but no! Hey, you should go at least lawn tickets? :) You get to sit, watch and listen!
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest