Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Anyone wonder how the whole Tom leaving situation was discussed between Mark, Travis, and Matt? Like, obviously Mark and Travis were probably a little more blunt about it when they're not on camera or being interviewed or whatever, so I was just wondering what a typical conversation about the whole thing would be like.

I wanna know exactly what Mark feels towards Tom now, and how Matt feels too... In a closed environment, ya know?

https://coastingband.bandcamp.com

Waggy wrote:Anyone wonder how the whole Tom leaving situation was discussed between Mark, Travis, and Matt? Like, obviously Mark and Travis were probably a little more blunt about it when they're not on camera or being interviewed or whatever, so I was just wondering what a typical conversation about the whole thing would be like.

I wanna know exactly what Mark feels towards Tom now, and how Matt feels too... In a closed environment, ya know?

I'm pretty sure we'll never know.

So the X-games show is their next one right? So then there's a month left to until we (might) hear another new song. And i'll guess they might release another single before the album drops. Not that i'm not happy with Bored To Death, but i can't get enough of new blink.

It seems like they will atleast play Rabbit Hole and Brohemian Rhapsody on the tour, according to the Fuse interview. (BR is most likely a joke song though). I think they will probably throw in a few more as it will probably be more fun to Matt to not only have to sing other people's songs.

Let's hear it for not wiping!

Waggy wrote:Anyone wonder how the whole Tom leaving situation was discussed between Mark, Travis, and Matt? Like, obviously Mark and Travis were probably a little more blunt about it when they're not on camera or being interviewed or whatever, so I was just wondering what a typical conversation about the whole thing would be like.

I know they don't need the extra money, but if blink wrote a book about the ENTIRE situation with Tom, by, god, I would buy the fuck out of that. That would be a HUGE money-maker.

Everybody loves drama. LOVES it. So I'm sure it would do well. But like someone said, it would probably never happen.

I'm also pretty curious about how these "conversations" Tom has been having with Travis and the conversation he had with Mark, ESPECIALLY with that last post Tom made on Facebook about telling the kids to quit their day jobs and not restricting themselves to one art form.

I mean ... Tom could've meant well ... especially for kids ... if he didn't tell them to quit their day jobs and put everything on the line ... but after reading something like that, that would piss me off.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

You only get a code if you buy off the kings of road merch. Which guarantees you a digital copy + whatever physical copy you buy (Disc Or Vinyl)
Other stores may do something similar. But they would be doing that on their own as a completely separate promotion. I believe that download comes in the form of a URL that takes to an SFTP site. Thats how it worked for the first single....

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

MH8.2.2011 wrote:You only get a code if you buy off the kings of road merch. Which guarantees you a digital copy + whatever physical copy you buy (Disc Or Vinyl)
Other stores may do something similar. But they would be doing that on their own as a completely separate promotion. I believe that download comes in the form of a URL that takes to an SFTP site. Thats how it worked for the first single....

Thanks. I might order the Vinyl version through a Swiss shop to my parents and get it digitally through iTunes as well.

blinkfan4evr54 wrote:Anyone have updates on what kind of tickets you get with the VIP packages?? This is kinda the lynch pin of my decision. Pit tickets = i'm gonna get hte VIP package. Other tickets = no VIP. Anyone? Bueller?

For my show (Cleveland - outdoor amphitheater), you were able to pick which VIP package you wanted, then you could choose from either pavilion or pit. There was a $10 price increase from pavilion to pit as well.