Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Now, if they had a blink-182 tie then I would buy the shit out of that. Other than that, I can't think of any merch I would really want.

Maybe a button-up shirt so I could wear it at work?

Yah. That would be dope.

They need one.

Vinyls are cool, but they're so god damn expensive. If they have a vinyl option that comes with digital, then I'm down .... maybe. But just that.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:Now, if they had a blink-182 tie then I would buy the shit out of that. Other than that, I can't think of any merch I would really want.

Maybe a button-up shirt so I could wear it at work?

Yah. That would be dope.

They need one.

Vinyls are cool, but they're so god damn expensive. If they have a vinyl option that comes with digital, then I'm down .... maybe. But just that.

All of the preorders come with a digital download.

http://imgur.com/lcj8HVA

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

This made me excited even If I don't get the hard copy of the record day one I will get the digital CD. Plus I get my concert pre-order. ITs a good idea, and the amount of traffic I can see on my Facebook. The tour is going to do well. Even if the record doesnt. But you can get better seats if you pre-order the CD...

I do hope it works out, we as good as a pop-punk album can do in 2016...

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

Unless you're going with a group I wouldn't recommend it. And you're going to make a large vacation out of it. The show going to be an hour and half tops. Plus the other acts in my opinion are shit. (Again thats just me....) So to travel god knows how many miles to see an hour of blink, which at most US shows will be at an amphitheater. So unless your close you may need binoculars. And to get close you need to buy up tickets fast. Blink will be playing Europe next year maybe better to go then?

If you do end up flying anyway, I would recommend a show in California. All the best concerts I've been to have been there, and I live in Utah, so it's not a short trip for me or anything when I go either.

I also recommend traveling with a group and making a mini-vacation out of it if possible. Hit up Disneyland or Universal Studios or something.
I saw you again
I know you fucked him again
Can you comfort yourself with this sense of revenge?
Are you leaving me here with the taste of the end?

Zenigame96 wrote:If you do end up flying anyway, I would recommend a show in California. All the best concerts I've been to have been there, and I live in Utah, so it's not a short trip for me or anything when I go either.

I also recommend traveling with a group and making a mini-vacation out of it if possible. Hit up Disneyland or Universal Studios or something.
MH8.2.2011 wrote:Unless you're going with a group I wouldn't recommend it. And you're going to make a large vacation out of it. The show going to be an hour and half tops. Plus the other acts in my opinion are shit. (Again thats just me....) So to travel god knows how many miles to see an hour of blink, which at most US shows will be at an amphitheater. So unless your close you may need binoculars. And to get close you need to buy up tickets fast. Blink will be playing Europe next year maybe better to go then?

Thank you for your thoughts! Well, in my case, I live in Mexico. I doubt they will ever come back (last time was in 2004 I think) considering Barker's fear of flying. So, my best shot seems to be in the US. I have family in Dallas, so that's where I'm considering in buying my pre-sale tickets. Might as well buy an extra ticket if someone decides to join me...

Another thing is that I might be back to the US this summer because of my job, so that complicates things more as to where I should buy tickets! FML

plopbellie wrote:Already going to Kerfuffle to see them, but my bf wants to see all time low, so he said he's buying us tickets to the Pittsburg show too. So WOO, seeing Blink twice this year. And he wont settle for anything less than the pit, so thats even better hahaha.

I may be in the same boat when it comes to seeing them twice this year. I'll be in San Diego for Comic-Con at the end of July, so I'm thinking about getting tickets for that show while I'm out there. Then Chicago is the closest they're playing to where I live, so I'm for sure going to get tickets to that one.

I'm not sure if anyone posted about this yet, but Blink is playing a private PR show tonight in LA at some club. My boss is goin to it. He's a producer, so he got free tickets to it. He said he's not sure if it's a full concert or just a short half an hour show, but it's to promote their new cd, so they might only play new songs. It starts around 6:30pm today. I asked him to take me, but he's goin with someone else. Lucky bastard.

The single is bringing everyone out of the wood work eh?

Don't know why blink would do a PR show SOO early. The album won't be out for another several months. Nice to know before the "official tour" starts we get the CD. Than again there will still be a few shows played at festivals. Going to be a struggle to ignore the youtube live videos...