Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

PantaRhei wrote:
MH8.2.2011 wrote:So has the complete opposite. People spend hours on Facebook and the like spewing crap like "lol blink-181" or "you mean +44".

So to hear someone whose more "famous" say the opposite is only fair. Things are going to get more nuts before they calm down...

Tell me how it's anything but completely pathetic.

He never said it wasn't pathetic, just that it was equally as pathetic as the people who take hours to type out "lol blink-181".
Look: I'm athletic, girl, I've gotten several rec league MVPs.

And she said... wrote:
PantaRhei wrote:
MH8.2.2011 wrote:So has the complete opposite. People spend hours on Facebook and the like spewing crap like "lol blink-181" or "you mean +44".

So to hear someone whose more "famous" say the opposite is only fair. Things are going to get more nuts before they calm down...

Tell me how it's anything but completely pathetic.

He never said it wasn't pathetic, just that it was equally as pathetic as the people who take hours to type out "lol blink-181".

You always get me <33333

We minus well get thick skin about it now. Its not going away not for quite some time. Especially as the bandwagoners continue to hop on as the album nears release...

Has any one see blink confirm that show in Richmond yet?

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

I mean... yeah it's immature... but she actually heard it. for all we know it literally is the best freakin' collection of punk rock songs in the last 20 years (I highly, unbelievably doubt it) and if that was the case... she wouldn't necessarily be totally out there to say something like that?
Like I think its a dumb unprofessional thing to say, but as none of us have heard it, it's kind of a schroedingers cat scenario.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

There is gonna be some 'history of blink-182' thing in this weeks Kerrang
"THE SECRET HISTORY OF BLINK-182!
With drummer Travis Barker confirming that the new blink-182 album is finally completed amid rumours of an imminent new single, Kerrang! looks back on the remarkable story of a band who grew out of – and far bigger than – a few STUPID dick jokes. The fights, the fall-outs, the tragedies… all are laid bare!"

http://www.ryannevill.com
It's the worst damn day (it doesn't hurt that much) of my life.

MH8.2.2011 wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:I doubt that'll have much of anything interesting in it but cool nonetheless... but it's Kerrang! they'll probably get half of it wrong haha

And epically misspell half the words....

#professionalism

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Amazing!! Once we have an official album release date I may just ask for the day off work so nothing gets in the way of listening.
If they have scheduled it for July 1st because that's the 182nd day of the year then that's awesome!!

Also...on the front page it mentions a 'deleted tweet'? Was that from the same radio station as the web link or a different source?

The most special kind of love of all is the love that exists between two naked women while I watch. - Mark Hoppus

July 1st is the 183rd day of the year. This year was leap year.

wink182 wrote:Also...on the front page it mentions a 'deleted tweet'? Was that from the same radio station as the web link or a different source?

It's on reddit. A dj said they are premiering the song the 28th, but then they deleted it. Reddit was able to capture the tweet before it was deleted though.

@AaronAxelsen:
2016-04-13 00:14:37 UTC
We'll have it to debut on @LIVE105 on 4/28

plopbellie wrote:July 1st is the 183rd day of the year. This year was leap year.

wink182 wrote:Also...on the front page it mentions a 'deleted tweet'? Was that from the same radio station as the web link or a different source?

It's on reddit. A dj said they are premiering the song the 28th, but then they deleted it. Reddit was able to capture the tweet before it was deleted though.

@AaronAxelsen:
2016-04-13 00:14:37 UTC
We'll have it to debut on @LIVE105 on 4/28

Ah cool. Cheers!!

The most special kind of love of all is the love that exists between two naked women while I watch. - Mark Hoppus

Ryan. wrote:There is gonna be some 'history of blink-182' thing in this weeks Kerrang
"THE SECRET HISTORY OF BLINK-182!
With drummer Travis Barker confirming that the new blink-182 album is finally completed amid rumours of an imminent new single, Kerrang! looks back on the remarkable story of a band who grew out of – and far bigger than – a few STUPID dick jokes. The fights, the fall-outs, the tragedies… all are laid bare!"

https://imgur.com/a/ZwUGY

^ There it is. Not much to it at all. As expected.

twitter