Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Fentoozler wrote:Oh Tom. :heart:

he's right but lol @ all this passive aggressive stuff.

MilfredCubicle wrote:I'd be stoked to see blink tour with ADTR. I hope I can see them one last time...

I was thinking about this today, I wonder if blink might play a +44 cover at the musnik show? That would be rad. Yeah they would need another guitarist, but I could see another band filling in for them. But I doubt they will :/

I think that would be pretty lame tbh. I get that people want closure to +44 which is why in the +44 thread I had the idea that they could briefly reunite for a few anniversary shows next year and then lay it to rest for good but if blink and +44 basically start to merge that would not be good.

The more Tom talks about it just shows how bitter he is he has no accountability. I know it was all 3 of them but Tom fucked it up the worst why would you not just get on the phone and talk straightforward with each other If Rick DeDouchebag really did send that? Just call and say "hey that was not me that was my manager and I will deal with him accordingly. I'm still in this with you guys."
It just doesn't make sense.

Zechariah wrote:Just call and say "hey that was not me that was my manager and I will deal with him accordingly. I'm still in this with you guys."

thats essentially what he did when the announcement first came out and he was like "i didnt quit". but by that point i think it was too late and mark and travis wanted nothing of it. tom didnt know the email was sent out, mark and travis didnt know the email wasnt true. by the time it came to light, mark and travis were over it and tom committed social media suicide. tom probably honestly had no clue what was going on, hence the erratic posts for those few days after the announcement.
Last edited by plopbellie on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

plopbellie wrote:
Zechariah wrote:Just call and say "hey that was not me that was my manager and I will deal with him accordingly. I'm still in this with you guys."

thats essentially what he did when the announcement first came out and he was like "i didnt quit". but by that point i think it was too late and mark and travis wanted nothing of it. tom didnt know the email was sent out, mark and travis didnt know the email was true. by the time it came to light, mark and travis were over it and tom committed social media suicide. tom probably honestly had no clue what was going on, hence the erratic posts for those few days after the announcement.

So the most adult thing in that situation would be to call Mark and Travis and have a meeting about it. Not post his side of the story over social media...

Tom needs to have someone interview him and let him speak what's going on in his loose screw head.

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show

Someone's butthurt. Lmao. They sound good because Matt can actually play the song's correctly and doesn't yodel like a fucking person from the Alps... We are fan's not a fucking heard of sheep Tom. I mean seriously. Well some of his fans are like heard of sheep that will follow his every command. I was the free spirit who said fug that shit.

And the fact that he said no one would be interested as if he was trying to make a bold statement with that. Come the fuck on Tom. You're jealous that you can't keep up.

Spoiler=sigs

As a blink fan, seeing Tom just emotionally and professionally collapse like this makes me really sad. He really needs to think a lot of things over.

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

sh*t,Pi*s,fu*k812 wrote:
A55VA6 wrote:Tom posted this on Instagram:

"One of the reasons all this Blink stuff went haywire was because I am in 6 contracts with Best Selling Authors that are co-writing 15 Novels with me personally. Each one has an EP soundtrack that launches with it. I told my manager the contract that was sent to me for the Blink deal contained weird new language that I had to drop all that music for almost a year. I said I couldn't, but I could record the album in and around those things that were already in the works. He wrote them an email saying I'm out- (I didn't know) next thing you know, a press release saying things I didn't say. Here we are..... Well.... Read a fucking book- at least one of mine, please. Christ. "

So basically another Neighborhoods album sporadically recorded in-between other projects? No thanks. I've been a Tom supporter for a long time but I feel like he needs to just say that AVA is his priority and deal with whatever the fallout/reaction is from that. He knew that blink was due to record another album but he also wants to write 15 novels as well as put out 4 records in one year? I don't have a problem with Tom doing AVA, but it would be nice for him to admit that and just stick with it. Did he actively quit blink? No. But he basically did nothing to keep it together as well. When he couldn't/refused play at Musink I'm sure it was the last straw for Mark and Travis.
It's Obvious

MilfredCubicle wrote:I'd be stoked to see blink tour with ADTR. I hope I can see them one last time...

I was thinking about this today, I wonder if blink might play a +44 cover at the musnik show? That would be rad. Yeah they would need another guitarist, but I could see another band filling in for them. But I doubt they will :/

They wouldn't need another guitarist. I'm sure they'd just simplify it down to one guitar... Blink even play/played Stockholm Syndrome with one guitar.
Sig by Djenni

Fentoozler wrote:Even more gems from Tom...

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom TOM TOM TOM! SHUT THE FUCK UP! Goddammit he is trying to dig his ass into a hole. If he starts talking shit on Travis he's probably gonna need a big entourage from now on. Skin head rob is gonna end him lmao.

This has gone way too far. And as far as the 5 star reviews on the AVA album. Who gives a fuck? The album is already forgotten about...If blink had a new album out that was worked on with as much dedication as The Dream Walker it would far surpass any review TDM has gotten...

@Kurt yeah Mark even said it on twitter aswell. Jeremey said Anytime (Y)

Spoiler=sigs

Fuck Tom, just shut up.

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?