Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

doitforthekids wrote:Okay, well Mark came out and played bass for The Vandals during one of their songs so that was really cool.
And when they first played Blow Job they got the whole crowd to sing along, then after the next song Mark was saying Tom played it in the wrong key so they played it again, then Mark and Brooks kept playing after Tom had finished, until he was forced to sing it again, so it kind of became this funny running joke where they'd always play Blow Job. Even in their acoustic set, Mark was supposed to start Wasting Time, but him and Brooks started Blow Job instead.
And I was totally surprised to hear STFTK, Mark started it off by saying "We haven't played this song for a few years, so if we stuff it up, it's Brook's fault"
And Tom and Mark were cracking each other up during the acoustic set, which awesome to see.
Probably one of the best concerts I've been too, plus Mark came out to the stage at after the show and handed some things out to fan, but I missed out, haha.

Fuck yea dude sounds awesome. From the videos I've seen from the Aus tour, it looks like their onstage chemistry is finally back. Wish I was there.

Thanks MilfredCubicle for the sig!

I wish they would bring Not Now back into the setlist. They stopped after 2009 and Tom largely sucked singing it (outside of the Jones Beach performance), but I would like to see him get another shot at it.

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

Also, Tom sounds fucking fantastic in Reckless Abandon. I loved it acoustically, but it's nice to hear it at full speed again.

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

Wrecked Him wrote:
c_ortiz93 wrote:Is it just me, or does anybody else think it's kinda funny to see old photos/footage of 90s blink and see Mark/Tom both use daphne blue guitars at the same time, like if they wanted to match or something? :lol:

I think its funny that you know the exact shade of blue is called daphne...

you can find out the color any time you search for that guitar on ebay/craigslist/etc. surf green...daphne blue...etc.

This was my reaction to your reply, btw.