Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

xDumpweed182x wrote:
SMASH182 wrote:There is more to this than we know i 110% side with Travis he is not a shady guy at all!! This AJ Fuck Up!! Is the biggest tool this year so fare.... What a fucking pussy not to com-front Travis in privet over a call.... The reason why AJ Fuck Up did it over Twitter is to bring more people to his cause and get people all energize and make people think Travis is a bad guy.... Grow a fucking pare of balls you fucking cunt and talk to people in privet instead of making a spetical over something that is just bull shit!!.... AJ Fuck Up is not even half of the man Travis is..... I really feel sad for Travis... First getting shit from not going to AZ because of his fear of flying witch do get me started on that!!!!! But now he is getting shit for a fucking moron..... I'm sorry the world is being so fucked up to you Travis......

I feel like you're 10...
im 22 buddy!! :lol:

Wrecked Him wrote:Ask MexicanPirate.

Wow, it's clear that I'm in your head.

For someone that is so hell-bent on policing this board when it comes to dead-issues, you sure are bringing this up a lot.

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

restingbird wrote:
Wrecked Him wrote:
brendan wrote:How bout you guys take this to the debate forum and have your hissy fits there

Hey, I didn't even say anything... MP is just trying to get all up in my goodies.

Actually you mentioned his name when he wasn't even around or saying anything.

Shh, he-who-must-not-be-named will hear you.
Spoiler: show
It's because he's in my head

I don't think Tom was that crazy... yeah he was on pain killers but its not like he was on an acid trip or anything, just a little spacey.... besides the music was good and then he got sober and it wasn't so good.

Oh, Baby... Good Times!

Raku wrote:Some interesting stuff mentioned about blink in this interview, especially Tom...

http://propertyofzack.com/post/43507698 ... w-mixtapes

Man those drugs must have messed Tom up more than we thought.

He said this sentence, which we can end this entire interview on: “I’ve just been studying this stuff and your mind doesn’t use all the power that it can. You could be across the street standing on the rooftop of that building and standing where we are right now, and you wouldn’t know it because your mind wouldn’t allow you to.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: