Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

doitforthekids wrote:
brian. wrote:I dislike that it says '2012' on it. Every Christmas is not in 2012 haha. I actually like the scarf a lot, but considering I spend $60 on the bundle recently, I'm gonna have to pass.

Haha, I thought I was the only one who thought this. The 2012 annoys me.

well, the world ends in 2012 so... :cheeky:

Let's hear it for not wiping!

I find the part at 4:56-5:00 interesting. I've seen it before, but clearly Tom used to try to make his voice sound as whiny and snotty as it was. He could turn it on and off. I think it's more of a conscious effort to sing differently now rather than his voice changing drastically. Although, I'm sure all those back problems and pain meds didn't help. Just thought it was interesting.

What is Rick's involvement with blink these days?

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

frisky wrote:
gompy182 wrote:one of the few blink songs where i dont know the words..... at all

I have the first verse down. Second verse, however, is a mess when I sing along.

I had this idea a little while back when someone uploaded the instrumental and I thought it would be funny:

Take the Party Song instrumental and upload your attempt at singing it all the way through. Like a competition thread. Some sort of honor code so no one reads off lyrics or whatever.