Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Zulu wrote:That cover is fine, it's just that the vocal quality and the music quality isn't similar...so it sounds like a good backing track with a horribly raw VOX track...meh, not the worst

Arg, my bloody PC isn't posting very well, so it looks like I'm super late to discussions ¬_¬

But yeah, that cover is really good, the guitars just need to be boosted more and the whole mix tightened up. If I saw that live, I bet that'd be really awesome. Reminds me of Alexisonire or Red City Radio.
WE'RE NOT SAD ANYMORE

My music blog and stuff

Most recent post: 10 of the Best Songs About Getting Fucked Up

http://werenotsadanymore.wordpress.com

Wrecked Him wrote:Tattoos don't stop hair growth.

my friends uncle, when he was younger, travelled around india for about 2 years. he left bald, and came back with a full head of hair.

when he died, they needed to shave his head for the autopsy (lord knows why) and they discovered a beautiful, intricate tattoo design underneath his hair. no one in his family had any idea.

just a fun story for you.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Tyler wrote:^https://shop.bompa.com/blink182/featured/blink-182-x-mas-sweater.html

I wish it was knitted haha, don't think I'm gonna buy it

Anyone have any idea about what the sizing would be like? I bought a small jumper because I've bought a medium shirt before through bompa and it was huge on me and they don't seem to have a size chart.
Also wouldn't call it a sweater when it's just a crewneck jumper but yeah still got it even though it would have been 47x cooler if it was a knitted sweater.

i don't trust buying shirts/sweaters off the internet. they need to post the various size for the neck, chest, length etc. one time i bought this awesome plus 44 shirt but it didn't even reach my belly button... haha, belly button.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music