Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Rainbow182 wrote:I'm gonna tell you just one thing. I don't wanna discuss about anything with you, cause we're on this forum for two different reasons. I'm here just for fun and to spend my free time. You are probably here to prove the others wrong(my opinion). So that's ok but I don't want to get into this.

Sorry for the OT.

Best post ever.

i forgot to say blink is way better than the tours from 2009 and 2010.
they both sound amazing voice and guitar/bass.

drummin has always been great so we dont need to discuss that. travis is a beast

edit:
i also forgot to say tom did the sign that jay- z does all the time. the all seeing eye thing i guess at the end

if that sparks any conversation
Last edited by gompy182 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Out of sight, out of mind, I remove myself Out of mind, my whole mind state is out of line

KayTheMagnificent wrote:Because the verse melody is extremely monotonous, the musicality is, erm, lacking... the weird stuttery chorus is just plain fucked and I really disagree about the lyrics. I think they're terrible.

I'd say Blink have produced verses just monotonous at This Is Home, but personally I enjoy it anyway, I like how Tom sounds there. And I feel the musicality is purposefully lacking, it fits with the whole vibe of the song in my opinion, and works. I can give or take with the chorus though. And I just really like the lyrics, to each his/her own though!

The worst by far is "That girl will try to make you hard."

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

there's a mint condition "lettuce" bass being sold on ebay for $550. Fuck I want it sooooo bad! But at the same time, I want Mark's new model with the lighter body, reversed pickups, and old-school looking headstock. but in that model, I want the white blonde instead of the surf green transparent. but that's being sold today for $800! fuuuuuuuck too many variables! :sad:

This bass would probably get sold by the time I come up with the money at the end of the summer, anyway. :disappoint: