Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Frozen Toews wrote:
Marco wrote:
Frozen Toews wrote:Also, has anyone ever noticed that Motion City Soundtrack totally took blinks "I'm Lost Without You" riff in "Time Turned Fragile" interlude? Noticed that today.

i don't hear it :wtf:

2:51 in the song. I'm not crazy, at least I dont think.

Yeah that's the part i had in mind too. it's such a simple riff though that I'm sure it's used in tons of songs.
Sig made by Elevator

Has anyone noticed Tom has quit moving around on stage as much as he used to? Random Topic i know but look at any live video from 2009, he's running around like a fucking animal and now watch any performance from like 2010-present. He barely moves. I wonder if he's just trying to conserve his energy or what. I don't think age is a factor, look at Dave Grohl, he still rocks fuckin hard and he's 40 something. Anybody else notice this or is it me? Not to nitpick but I liked the slightly more energetic, show version of tom as opposed to the I stand still and play guitar Tom. Again just my opinions! NO hate towards tom at all.

stratastic wrote:Has anyone noticed Tom has quit moving around on stage as much as he used to? Random Topic i know but look at any live video from 2009, he's running around like a fucking animal and now watch any performance from like 2010-present. He barely moves. I wonder if he's just trying to conserve his energy or what. I don't think age is a factor, look at Dave Grohl, he still rocks fuckin hard and he's 40 something. Anybody else notice this or is it me? Not to nitpick but I liked the slightly more energetic, show version of tom as opposed to the I stand still and play guitar Tom. Again just my opinions! NO hate towards tom at all.

Yeah i noticed that too, i just figured he was still a bit under the weather from the whole pneumonia thing..

Like my signature?

What's with these rumours of Blink splitting again? It's come up on Twitter somehow.
EDIT: After like five minutes of browsing I realize how stupid it was. Something about Tom unfollowing Mark, Travis and Blink-182 on Twitter. Pretty sure he did that ages ago and they seem fine. But as soon as I hear blink-182 and breaking up together in the same sentence, I panic.