Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Regardless of everyone's opinion of Tom presently, I found this too funny not to post.

EDIT: Looks like the picture has since been taking down by the original website. Here's a thumbnail of it, not the same affect though. My apologies.
Last edited by MexicanPirate on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

frisky wrote:Mark produced that album so more like "allowed to use" than "took."

Very true. I wondered how that went down.

MCS: Hey, I really liked that riff Tom wrote for ILWY, do you think we could use it?
MH: Well, I mean its only been like two years, I think people will notice, especially if I'm directing this fucking thing.
MCS: Who cares Mark, this is track like 11 and no one will even notice.
MH: Fuck it, Tom sucks anyways, did you hear WDNTW? He's trying so hard to be a combo between Bono and the Edge that it honestly makes me cry at night.
MCS: Yeah, youre right.

Fantastic Work By KaytheMagnificent!

blink's performance isn't even being streamed tonight, this is the line up for the stream.
17:00 Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
18:00 Best of Jennifer Rostock
18:20 Best of Florence & The Machine
18:45 Best of Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls
19:05 Best of Bosse
19:15 Wolfmother // Live
19:25 Best of Broilers
19:40 Best of Madsen
19:55 Best of La BrassBanda
20:15 Rise Against // Live
21:30 Best of Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds
21:50 Best of Casper