Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

StrongTower182 wrote:
yodda wrote:So far they've played Cynical and No Future
Matt is hopelessly out of tune on parts of No Future and Mark is struggling a bit

I thought No Future was fantastic.

Not liking the song at all hinders my critique on it somewhat
but from what I observed on a stream Matt hit a fair few bum notes and Mark sounded a little drowned out at times in his verse. The bridge was tight.

I hope they someday change their mind on their "hour and a half, play all the hits, 99% the same setlist every night" criteria.
It's very little songs from the new album. No Home Is Such A Lonely Place? no San Diego? Only Thing That Matters? I'm with you on this one guys, the set list is kinda weak.
"I'm a little bit shy, a bit strange and a little bit manic..."

UMMMM ... They played Cynical ... AND IT LOOKED FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!! The background with the car and everything was just so insanely dynamic and in your face!!

WOW
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Kay wrote:Along with the single & joke songs they added no future, kings, LA and cynical. 7 out of 16... for them thats actually great.

in this case joke songs don't count for much
I'm just surprised that for a new hit record they're not playing a higher percentage of it at their shows?
I'm not complaining either though - less California the better if it was my show

Kay wrote:Along with the single & joke songs they added no future, kings, LA and cynical. 7 out of 16... for them thats actually great.

Exactly.

I also don't understand how everyone thinks they'll ever stop playing the hits. You realize over 50% of ticket sales are the casual fan? If they were to play the deeper stuff, they should do a smaller club tour and play most of Cali along with your deep cuts. Just like those Untitled Anniversary shows.