Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

gompy182 wrote:I do enjoy them together being happy, but i don;t think the california album is for me

But if you had to pick one song...

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Anyone notice this ("A New England")?

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

They look extremely excited to be there...

Ryan. wrote:A new England is a cover song, they played it on the acoustic London show.

Oh alright, didn't watch the set. Fitting for the time... :wtf:

Thibaut182 wrote:

Scroll up half a page. ;)