Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Waggy wrote:
Nevermind wrote:
Waggy wrote:Even if Tom apologize and reinvent himself as the carefree funny Tom we once loved, he still can't write good music or sing worth a shit anymore, so I still wouldn't want him back in the band.

If he truly reinvented himself as the carefree and funny guy we once knew...and it was completely genuine...I'm almost one hundred percent certain that would impact his songwriting in a positive way.

I guess I was speaking hypothetically. Basically what I'm saying is that Tom would have to literally become another person for me to want him back in the band. He's just not what he once was.

This I can understand. I still hold out up that he'll one day snap back into somebody who just wants to play music for the fun of it and to have a good time and not think so much about "landscapes" and whatnot. But as the years go by I lose hope.

From Tom's facebook:

Follow your passions, kids... Quit that day job and bet on yourself... Do something unexpected. Never be predictable- except when you are being UNpredictable... Don't confine yourself to one art form, either in life or by interest. There is always a way for you to be creative, independent and successful- As long as you are being honest with your heart along the way... Don't have a career, have a way of life. #IWentToTheStars @tothestarsofficial

Dude is a prick. He's insanely jealous.

It's so irresponsible to spread messages like that to impressionable followers. its very easy for him to be 'brave' with new art forms... He's worth like 50 million. Suggesting to soft minded people that they should quit their day jobs and follow their dreams is a wonderful but incredibly flawed concept that could royally fuck em' up.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Missed out on the past few pages. *fuck Tom* just getting that out there...

Moving on to the people that still are actively in blink. Check out this pretty great interview about the other night with Fuse.
http://www.fuse.tv/2016/04/blink-182-ca ... ium=social

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

StrongTower182 wrote:Missed out on the past few pages. *fuck Tom* just getting that out there...

Moving on to the people that still are actively in blink. Check out this pretty great interview about the other night with Fuse.
http://www.fuse.tv/2016/04/blink-182-ca ... ium=social

Pretty awesome interview. I like hearing about Mark's writing process towards the album and all that. It seems like honest answers and very human. I'm very excited for the future of blink.

https://coastingband.bandcamp.com

tyler182 wrote:Has anyone else not gotten their code yet? I pre-ordered during the short window when the drum head was still available, so I'm not sure why mine hasn't come through yet =/

I still haven't gotten my presale code either... It needs to get here before Monday!!!!!!!

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)