Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

frisky wrote:
MH8.2.2011 wrote:I read the homophobia comment, I don't get it. Where did they see that?

I'm 90% sure that guy is Slingblade. Major Mark hater. I believe someone told him to stop sucking Tom off and he said that was homophobic,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALnDV8HsaXk Oh Yeah, we are all members of the Westboro baptist church up in here mmmmmm hmmm. Anyway
Tomorrow's the day! Trying to keep a tamper on my expectations though. I have a really busy day tomorrow and I'm gonna start it the best way with new blink in the morning!

I dont understand it. We are such good people over here.... *Puts on white hood* *sets gay bar on fire*

plopbellie wrote:ahh okay, so its on purpose (the original art anyway). I wonder if d*face purposely used that same skull for the blink art? Like if james dean has anyyyyyything to do with this? Probably not, but if so then d*face needs to stop using the same art for different projects. Thats kinda lame.

Its become a problem in art in general. People using the same things in their work over and over. Like its their trade mark. Which I get and don't get at the same time. If I could draw like that I'd get tired of drawing the same thing over and over. But hey thats just me...
Last edited by OBGYN_KENOBI on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

plopbellie wrote: if so then d*face needs to stop using the same art for different projects. Thats kinda lame.

Only Tom is allowed to do that! :cheeky:

plopbellie wrote:ill throw it here too

Do you get this right now as well?

"This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
Look: I'm athletic, girl, I've gotten several rec league MVPs.