Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Chuck-182 wrote:
MH8.2.2011 wrote:If it sounds like "your" blink-182 or not. It is blink ... Why ? Because the guys who own the IP say they are.

Could not have said it better myself

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
Waggy wrote:Alright, an announcement would be cool anytime now.

Of what? the info that the single is out April 28th is out there. I don't think we can expect an announcement of the album name and such until after that.

The band hasn't said anything about the single dropping, the actual name of the song or anything. This all has been coming from radio dj's.

Hey guys I need your help! There's a Tom quote about him talking about American Idol that I really need to use, I have tried looking it up but I can only find the first part of the quote about how he would lose on American Idol but I'm pretty sure there was a second part to it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

Chuck-182 wrote:Hey guys I need your help! There's a Tom quote about him talking about American Idol that I really need to use, I have tried looking it up but I can only find the first part of the quote about how he would lose on American Idol but I'm pretty sure there was a second part to it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

"I would lose straight away if I went on ‘American Idol". But those guys on ‘Idol’ will never be known for defining a generation of young suburbanites like blink did."

frisky wrote:
Chuck-182 wrote:Hey guys I need your help! There's a Tom quote about him talking about American Idol that I really need to use, I have tried looking it up but I can only find the first part of the quote about how he would lose on American Idol but I'm pretty sure there was a second part to it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

"I would lose straight away if I went on ‘American Idol". But those guys on ‘Idol’ will never be known for defining a generation of young suburbanites like blink did."

In other words, "I know I can't sing but my wallet sings better than them."

frisky wrote:

That is it! Where'd you find it?

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

Is it bad that I want to punch that kid right in the face?

I don't want him to be any sort of voice for this band and it makes me sad that I watched it and fed the flames of his debauchery lol lol lol

God damn this country and our belief in the freedom of speech ....

I disagree with him on so many levels.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music