Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Entire board: "This is definitely a reference to Tom."

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Waggy wrote:No Future doesn't sound like a song about Tom to me. It sounds like it'd be about not knowing where exactly to go or what to do in life and not exactly having an answer to that.

Obviously, that's just what comes to my mind when I see the title. Who knows what it's actually about..

Exactly, it could be about pretty much anything.

sig made by KayTheMagnificent

It's the only song on the album that doesn't feature Future. #ThanksTravis

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

http://www.fuse.tv/2016/02/john-feldmann-blink-182-album?utm_campaign=fuse&utm_source=facebook&campaign=scl%7Cfbk%7Cfsc&utm_medium=social

New interview with feldy.

Feldmann: There was a task at hand. It's a new version of Blink, so it can't be Alkaline Trio. It can't be a Blink cover band with Matt [Skiba] trying to sound like Tom [DeLonge] and me trying to recreate something. It needed to be something in the new zone, a new band, but keep the legacy going because I love Blink. I want that fun. My wife said early on, 'When I think of Blink, I think of going to have a good time and partying and having a great, fun show.' Keeping that essence of her being a fan, I wanted to have all that. It's been a great experience, overall, positive.

That's exactly what i want.

Let's hear it for not wiping!