Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

MilfredCubicle wrote:By the way this is a better song featuring Mark:

This is how (+44) should have sound, really wish Carol would have stuck with the band.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnxE-mX7EwI

It's weird, but I struggle with bands like this. all the girls sound like they're trying to sing like Hayley Williams. there are local bands here that are the same. but all girls don't sing like that so I don't understand why that's the trend lately.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:

This is how (+44) should have sound, really wish Carol would have stuck with the band.

It's weird, but I struggle with bands like this. all the girls sound like they're trying to sing like Hayley Williams. there are local bands here that are the same. but all girls don't sing like that so I don't understand why that's the trend lately.

because Hayley Williams.
Also Gwen Stefani.

http://www.ryannevill.com
It's the worst damn day (it doesn't hurt that much) of my life.

And she said... wrote:Unless 2015 Tom was talking about conspiracy theories. Then 1999 Tom would blow him.

1999 Tom was 24 years old, 2015 Tom is 39 years old.Its called growing up.. happens to the most of us ;)

My 16y/o self would probably laugh at my 26 year old self as well, just as I now laugh at the way I used to be. Blaming Tom for what he has become is completely wrong if you ask me; we are in no place to judge him, we don't know him, just like he is in no place to judge either one of us or anyone for that matter. You may be bummed, sad, and you may not understand I really don't get these kinds of posts.

KayTheMagnificent wrote:

I just hear a girl singing pop punk. Haley just set the 'base'

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show

PantaRhei wrote:
And she said... wrote:Unless 2015 Tom was talking about conspiracy theories. Then 1999 Tom would blow him.

1999 Tom was 24 years old, 2015 Tom is 39 years old.Its called growing up.. happens to the most of us ;)

My 16y/o self would probably laugh at my 26 year old self as well, just as I now laugh at the way I used to be. Blaming Tom for what he has become is completely wrong if you ask me; we are in no place to judge him, we don't know him, just like he is in no place to judge either one of us or anyone for that matter. You may be bummed, sad, and you may not understand I really don't get these kinds of posts.

Look: I'm athletic, girl, I've gotten several rec league MVPs.

And she said... wrote:
PantaRhei wrote:

Just your presence. Gosh I can't stand you...I kid I kid

:-* :-*

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show

Chuck-182 wrote:
Ryan. wrote:http://www.xclusivejams.com/2015/03/all-time-low-tidal-waves-feat-mark-hoppus/

Mark is in the new All Time Low song
He Sounds great.

Holy shit Mark sounds great here

Yes, yes he does. I'm listening to it right now haha

I am SO PSYCHED for new blink.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music