Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

I'm not worried about Matt not talking much, just because it's probably so new and fresh that he doesn't wanna say much. Plus, I bet Matt doesn't want fans to think he's just trying to be Tom, cause that's not the case.

So far, I'm liking everything about Matt being in the band. They just seem so happy. And that honestly means the most to me because that's all blink has ever meant to me. Just having a good time.

https://coastingband.bandcamp.com

I find it kinda funny how Tom has been releasing information about his post blink-182 whereabouts. He lets things out in such small amounts. And it always seem to coincide with Mark & Travis doing something right before. Its like hes trying to 'one up' them but in my mind its not working... not yet.... Somehow live concert trumps album announcement. Maybe not an actual release but the announcement none the less.

Im sure we will get another tweet from him regarding this come Sunday... before or after Matt, Mark & Travis play.

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

MilfredCubicle wrote:Mark needs to start manning up. I hate to say it, but he is in the background it seems. It's almost like he doesn't think he has the artistic ability to perform these songs anymore

:cheeky:

Could it be Tom that was holding them back from playing certain songs? These two setlists have definitely been better than before.

Also, this is awesome

lrt106 wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:Mark needs to start manning up. I hate to say it, but he is in the background it seems. It's almost like he doesn't think he has the artistic ability to perform these songs anymore

:cheeky:

Could it be Tom that was holding them back from playing certain songs? These two setlists have definitely been better than before.

Also, this is awesome

There's only like two or three songs in the setlist now that they hadn't played since the reunion. I think they're all responsible for the setlist.

the people saying they just sound like a cover band are probably just mad that Tom isn't there so I wonder how they feel about the Mark songs? 'cause the songs with just Mark vocals and Matt's (mostly) better guitar tone sound close to the album versions except live of course + Mark banter here and there.

also there's something incredibly dumb about releasing your albums with novels. if he just means that they get released at the same time because they coincide thematically that's fine but if it's another bundle thing where the album comes with a book that's just more 'marketing bs' probably because he thinks nobody will want to buy the novel by itself.

MilfredCubicle wrote:That girl on the bottom is surprised that 2 AVA albums are coming out in 1 year... Like it hasn't happened before, stupid bishhhh

It hasn't though... lol

2006 - We Don't Need To Whisper
2007 - I-Empire
2010 - Love
2011 - Love II
2012 - Stomping The Phantom Brake Pedal
2014 - The Dream Walker
Sig made by Elevator

carlcockatoo wrote:the people saying they just sound like a cover band are probably just mad that Tom isn't there so I wonder how they feel about the Mark songs? 'cause the songs with just Mark vocals and Matt's (mostly) better guitar tone sound close to the album versions except live of course + Mark banter here and there.

also there's something incredibly dumb about releasing your albums with novels. if he just means that they get released at the same time because they coincide thematically that's fine but if it's another bundle thing where the album comes with a book that's just more 'marketing bs' probably because he thinks nobody will want to buy the novel by itself.

Because they wouldn't. at least he's not that delusional to think they would.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Tom posted this on Instagram:

"One of the reasons all this Blink stuff went haywire was because I am in 6 contracts with Best Selling Authors that are co-writing 15 Novels with me personally. Each one has an EP soundtrack that launches with it. I told my manager the contract that was sent to me for the Blink deal contained weird new language that I had to drop all that music for almost a year. I said I couldn't, but I could record the album in and around those things that were already in the works. He wrote them an email saying I'm out- (I didn't know) next thing you know, a press release saying things I didn't say. Here we are..... Well.... Read a fucking book- at least one of mine, please. Christ. "
Sig made by Elevator