Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Team Ramrod wrote:
Zenigame96 wrote:
blinkfan4evr54 wrote:Anyone got any confirmation/source for potential additional shows besdies the Friday Soma or the Sunday Musink? Sorry to be so annoying about it, but really considering taking a trip to san diego for the show, but the Friday/Sunday-ness of the shows is making it hard with work. Any chatter about a Saturday show?

He said in the video stream earlier that the "first show" is "a week from today" which is where I think people are getting the idea that there will be more shows from.

Thanx for clearing that up. I was wondering why ppl started talking about them adding more shows. I still need to watch that video.

And mark supposedly said at the panel he did last week that they'd be playing three shows according to famous burro

Yea really digging it. i love matt skiba and alkaline trio, and think this is gonna be a really good fit. One interesting note though: I follow alkaline trio decently closely, and i don't think i've EVER seen skiba wear hurley. He usually dresses in gothic/formal style clothes, which is definitely alkaline trio's aesthetic. I just wonder (1) if that's how he dresses when he's not in alkaline trio mode, (2) he's doing it to try and blend in with the blink look/aesthetic or (3) its some callback or call OUT of tom, who always rocked hurley back in the day.

Thanks MilfredCubicle for the sig!

blinkfan4evr54 wrote:Yea really digging it. i love matt skiba and alkaline trio, and think this is gonna be a really good fit. One interesting note though: I follow alkaline trio decently closely, and i don't think i've EVER seen skiba wear hurley. He usually dresses in gothic/formal style clothes, which is definitely alkaline trio's aesthetic. I just wonder (1) if that's how he dresses when he's not in alkaline trio mode, (2) he's doing it to try and blend in with the blink look/aesthetic or (3) its some callback or call OUT of tom, who always rocked hurley back in the day.

No it's not a callout. AT has their own 'uniform' look which is why he dressed like that. He might dress like this normally outside of his day job. I think it would be fucked up for him to be calling out Tom. It's over and done with most of not all of us have moved on and accepted the change

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show

You guys read this right?

https://www.yahoo.com/music/travis-bark ... 56441.html

Even though Travis is saying that he is open to touring with Tom again as the original trio, he just keeps on shitting all over Tom lol ...

I say this with no bad intention in my body: [Matt] is killing it. It’s one thing to have someone there that is not only motivated and stoked to be playing, but he just sings on key; harmonies exist now," he says. "It’s 100 percent different and it’s awesome. It’s kind of like when something happens to you and you’re like, ‘Damn, this is the way it should be.’ So it was kind of a bum-out how it happened, but it’s been amazing."
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music