Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

He just put up Here's Your Letter. Mark's vocals sounded pretty weak on that one.

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

Tom fucking nailed it on Asthenia. That should be played every single show from here on out after hearing that song.

But like I've been saying, it is good that they are playing all these old songs and living in that nostalgic moment of playing songs they last played a decade ago. It can only help the writing process for the next blink album.

Tyler wrote:
MexicanPirate wrote:He just put up Here's Your Letter. Mark's vocals sounded pretty weak on that one.

Mark's weird these days. Some songs it sounds like he isn't trying at all then Dammit and some others he nails nearly every time

This drum beat is so good :scared:

amazing
this shouldve happened 3 years ago, i fell like blink is playing what they like on this tour.
mutt has always been my favourite of EOTS

Out of sight, out of mind, I remove myself Out of mind, my whole mind state is out of line