Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

justin wrote:Yellow, orange and grey. My favourite colour combination. >_>

Good lord, seriously

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

kenTBMH wrote:Something kind of cool in one of those files I personally have never heard before: the TD_Guitar_Workshop.mp3 file has that riff that the full band was jamming at one of the European sound checks in '04. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQTm4wDN8ek at 4:00) I know the second half sounds like "Wishing Well" and "The Gift", i still think the whole thing would sound badass in a newer song.

In the same file Tom's "sader" riff is heard acoustically in the studio videos from the untitled sessions.

Makes me wonder if we'll ever hear them (probably not lol)

What is TD_Guitar_Workshop mp3?

espinozac wrote:That shirt looks like it belongs to some clothing line for kids/toddlers. I'm not surprised though, for awhile now, their shirts and poster designs have been looking like shit, imo.

Agreed, they consistently look awful. There were some alright posters though.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus