Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

kenTBMH wrote:Something kind of cool in one of those files I personally have never heard before: the TD_Guitar_Workshop.mp3 file has that riff that the full band was jamming at one of the European sound checks in '04. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQTm4wDN8ek at 4:00) I know the second half sounds like "Wishing Well" and "The Gift", i still think the whole thing would sound badass in a newer song.

In the same file Tom's "sader" riff is heard acoustically in the studio videos from the untitled sessions.

Makes me wonder if we'll ever hear them (probably not lol)

Holy shit. If you watch this and still don't think blink is a better band with Travis Barker in it then you're out of your damn mind.

Thanks MilfredCubicle for the sig!

xDumpweed182x wrote:I'm pretty positive she knows that. What she was saying is it's weird to hear an early blink song and a new blink song back to back.

And did anyone see the last picture Mark posted on Instagram? Any idea as to what it could be?

My guess was a music video shoot. For probably when I was young. I hope so. Kinda had a down music video vibe to me. Idk why though.

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show

jay527 wrote:personally im going video. lighting looks crap for a photoshoot. It has that cool Violence/Alternative Feeling this video vibe to it. Almost like I feel So - BCR

EDIT: just remembered this too. imagine this but 100X more energetic with blink

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgQ9Rk_DT1s[/youtube]

thank you for agreeing with me.

VIDEO

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show

doodranch182 wrote:
espinozac wrote:I had my iPod on shuffle earlier and Apple Shampoo came on, after that was Even If She Falls. It took me a couple seconds to realize "Wow. This is the same band." It's always a trip when that happens; I hear an old Blink song, then a song off DED.

i logged in just to correct you. even if she falls is not off Dogs eating Dogs

xDumpweed182x wrote:I'm pretty positive she knows that. What she was saying is it's weird to hear an early blink song and a new blink song back to back.

^This.

Plus, I never said Even If She Falls was off DED..