Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Neutral opinion....just an observation...(aka don't attack me):

Not much about the Twitter fight was posted on here; it should be open to discussion about how such a big misunderstanding happened; so I don't think one person posting one thing about it is "beating it to death" per se. You act like he posted about it for days. The whole twitter convo/claims that AJ made actually intrigue me.

But anyway...it's a forum. This is where we discuss EVERYTHING about blink. Lighten up guys. But really...just my opinion.

lrt106 wrote:Neutral opinion....just an observation...(aka don't attack me):

Not much about the Twitter fight was posted on here; it should be open to discussion about how such a big misunderstanding happened; so I don't think one person posting one thing about it is "beating it to death" per se. You act like he posted about it for days. The whole twitter convo/claims that AJ made actually intrigue me.

But anyway...it's a forum. This is where we discuss EVERYTHING about blink. Lighten up guys. But really...just my opinion.

You clearly aren't on here very often... beating discussions into the ground is sort of par for the course here, take this subject for instance... my comment was pre-emptive.

Oh, Baby... Good Times!

I still haven't figured out why you guys haven't just discussed it already... I'm not Lord of the Board, I'm not actually going to stop you guys. It was brought up, I stated my opinion on it, MP decided to go full on retarded and that was the end of it. No one said don't discuss it or you're not allowed to, we just said its a dead issue its pointless and stupid to discuss it. By all means, though, have your discussion, no one is actually stopping you...

Oh, Baby... Good Times!