Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

It still sounds like Travis was looking for some money despite not playing though. I can't see Maddah being that emphatic about something without having a base.

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

Tom. wrote:I can't believe Travis would keep the money, he's got enough already.
Would be interested to see how much Mark/Tom take home compared to Brooks

Brooks isn't doing too bad himself, Bad Religion isn't exactly a small time band either, not to mention they just released an album... plus he does quite a bit of side work.... I'm sure he isn't getting close to what Mark and Tom are but I'm also sure it doesn't matter much.

Oh, Baby... Good Times!

Mr. Moonlight wrote:Sorry been gone for quite some time, I was looking around for a section to the live shows going on right now but I couldn't find anything.
Anyone know the setlist blink is currently playing?
Thanks

The first and only show so far in Aus was this:

1 Feeling This
2 Up All Night
3 The Rock Show
4 What's My Age Again?
5 Dogs Eating Dogs
6 Down
7 I Miss You
8 Wishing Well
9 The Legend of Pat Brown (The Vandals cover)
10 Always
11 After Midnight
12 Disaster
13 Violence
14 First Date
15 Heart's All Gone
16 Dumpweed
17 Ghost on the Dancefloor
18 Man Overboard
19 All the Small Things
20 Josie

Acoustic:
21 Reckless Abandon
22 All of This
23 Boxing Day

Encore:
24 Carousel
25 Dammit
26 Family Reunion

They go on for the second show in 40 minutes, apparently playing 1 hour 50 minutes tonight! Pretty sure Yodda is there

Well that didn't last long.

Travis Barker ‏@travisbarker
Spoke with @iamnotshouting All is G and this was a HUGE lack of communication. AJ is a stand up guy and we both were given wrong information

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

AJ is a fucking idiot.
First off, Travis said that they had a backup set up a year ago, which is obvious.You would want the guy to be as prepared as possible.
Now if AJ had an issue with that then calling Travis out on twitter is a childish and stupid thing to do.
THEN he insinuates that Travis asked for more money without knowing anything.

http://www.ryannevill.com
It's the worst damn day (it doesn't hurt that much) of my life.