Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

i dont know why the waited so long to release the news....
travis said he was contemplating getting KO'ed for a flight, but now he doesnt want to do that. he couldve said that earlier. also the boat thing, i bet he knew that way earlier.

but its his choice, its sad for the australian fans though.

they shouldve put scott in to replace him ;p

Out of sight, out of mind, I remove myself Out of mind, my whole mind state is out of line

Some of the fans are being pretty selfish about this whole Travis thing. Kinda pissing me off, you should read some of the facebook comments. Dude is scared to death to fly. And if you're gonna see blink live and you HAVE to choose one member to not be there, everyone would pick Travis every time. He's the only member you could replace in a live setting. It definitely sucks, but I think he really tried to overcome the fear and tried to get a boat and it just didn't work. You can tell he's bummed.

brian. wrote:Some of the fans are being pretty selfish about this whole Travis thing. Kinda pissing me off, you should read some of the facebook comments. Dude is scared to death to fly. And if you're gonna see blink live and you HAVE to choose one member to not be there, everyone would pick Travis every time. He's the only member you could replace in a live setting. It definitely sucks, but I think he really tried to overcome the fear and tried to get a boat and it just didn't work. You can tell he's bummed.

Spot on mate. Some of the comments aimed at Travis were nothing short of offensive.

I wonder what Scott is up to these days...?

Anybody that read that and got mad at me for posting the above, you need some humor in your life.

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

If this wasn't a message board I could have said it naked.

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?