Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

MilfredCubicle wrote:
Frozen Toews wrote:So what does everyone think the new song will be that is played on the UK Tour?

My guess is Snake Charmer. But thats just because I love it.

i wish, but I doubt it. It is a bonus track.

Which interests me so much, the fact that they had those "Good Girls Like To Sin" t-shirts made, but never went. It must have been scrapped at the last moment.

Fantastic Work By KaytheMagnificent!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
SickofEveryone wrote:
ILikeBlink182 wrote:Has anyone else noticed that the chord-progression in the chorus of Down if pretty much the same as the pre-chrous in Up All NIght? Try singing the Up All Night pre-chorus in the Down chorus, sounds awesome. Would be cool if anyone could make a remix or something.

This will have to do for now.

I actually prefer this to 'Down' itself haha

whoa.... that's actually pretty fucking rad. i especially like the chorus. the 'down' chord progression really makes it sound so much more unique. fucking awesome.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Frozen Toews wrote:So what does everyone think the new song will be that is played on the UK Tour?

wow.... they're only adding one??
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Was it said they're only adding one song?

If so, it better be Natives.

If they were playing a few, I'd want Natives, Snake Charmer, Kaleidoscope, and the Mark Hoppus song.

Agent 12 wrote:I hate the down UAN mix, the verse is sung way too fast for downs music, and the chorus doesn't fit at all. It's a good idea but the singing needs to be slowed down a bit

This

KayTheMagnificent wrote:I would suspect it's Natives. if it's not, they're doing it wrong. that's the most logical single, I think.

And this.

Also, does anyone have a subscription to Alternative Press? One of the articles was about albums/music that never got to see the light of day. One of the featured bands was All Time Low feat. Mark Hoppus (pg. 70 :grin: ). They supposedly collabed on a bunch of concept songs for an album titled "Alive" that never got released in '09. A lot of the material was used for City Comma State and especially one riff in particular used on a song titled "Wiley is a Loser" that was quote : "sadly never released, but if you scour the right places on the internet, you just might be able to hear it..."

Has anyone heard this song? Can someone search Spotify for it? I'm thinking that it is that famous riff that Mark recorded in studio seen all over youtube

This
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8kF1sBXP10

or this maybe?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLWbYhyc ... re=related

Dookie wrote:
Agent 12 wrote:
blinkinbagpuss wrote:This is a bit random, why or how did they even meet? :-/
http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/one-di ... is-barker/

Travis is a better troll than dookie and he did it just to fuck with the fans. Mystery solved, feel free to go about your day as normal now.

GOT 'EM!

I clearly don't spend enough time online to understand half of what you just said.
Forget the things that you own and travel almost anywhere you can go... <3