Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: "She's Out Of Her Mind" single release set for 10/11/16

The concert parts actually real. Spotify had them perform a setlist. I'm hopefully going to get to watch it soon. As for the video. Is it the Magnum opus? No. Is it worth stomping my feet, huffing, pudding and slitting my wrists ? No. Is it better then BOTD video. Hells yes.

Nurse part was funny. Don't care how jaded you are about the whole thing.

Chill people.

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

Video would've been redeemed if Mark was in the banana costume.

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

I think they already shot the "Mark in a banana suit in a parody of WMAA music video" scene 15+ years ago.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

scoobs wrote:
Kay wrote:I'm waiting for Scoobs to call us all negative dicks and declare it genius.

I've given up on all of you. I'm taking my fanboy talents to another blink forum where they have active threads that aren't just for shitting on the band :D

The only active blink forum at this point is blink-182online, and they're the same level as us on negativity... just less polite. Good luck with that, dear.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

The naked girls are one thing, but the band shots are pretty weak too. The crowd doesn't look excited at all, they're just standing there nodding their heads doing \m/

On a different note. I feel confident we're getting some sort of documentary/making of thingy. Perhaps along with the deluxe version. The tour shots in the "other" SOOHM video seem to be from a lot of different shows over a period of time. It seems like it's filmed for something else.

Let's hear it for not wiping!