Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Favorite Blink-Related Albums Of All Time (Pick 4)

Buddha (1994) - blink-182
Total votes: 1 (1%)
Cheshire Cat (1995) - blink-182
Dude Ranch (1997) - blink-182
Total votes: 10 (8%)
Enema of the State (1999) - blink-182
Total votes: 19 (16%)
Take Off Your Pants and Jacket (2001) - blink-182
Total votes: 16 (13%)
Box Car Racer (2002) - Box Car Racer
Total votes: 15 (13%)
Transplants (2002) - Transplants (No votes)
Untitled (2003) - blink-182
Total votes: 25 (21%)
Haunted Cities (2005) - Transplants (No votes)
We Don't Need To Whisper (2006) - Angels & Airwaves
Total votes: 6 (5%)
When Your Heart Stops Beating (2006) - +44
Total votes: 13 (11%)
I-Empire (2007) - Angels & Airwaves
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Love (2010) - Angels & Airwaves
Give the Drummer Some (2011) - Travis Barker (No votes)
Love: Part Two (2011) - Angels & Airwaves (No votes)
Neighborhoods (2011) - blink-182
Total votes: 5 (4%)
In A Warzone (2013) - Transplants (No votes)
The Dream Walker (2014) - Angels & Airwaves
Total votes: 3 (3%)
California (2016) - blink-182
Total votes: 2 (2%)
Total votes: 120

THE POLL TO END ALL POLLS: Favorite Blink/Side Project Albums Of All Time

Time to find out where the board stands on the favorite albums over the entire discography of blink-related projects when they're matched up against each other. They're also listed by release so we can see the distribution of votes over the entire time period of the band.

I got this idea from Kay and Yodda when we were doing the other polls. I won't be including any EPs/Mixtapes so it will only full albums (ie. No DED, TTS, Chasing Shadows, etc...). I've also included Travis' side projects even though the majority of people hear have little to know interest in them to stay true to the poll. (Not including the one Aquabats album Travis was on because that'd obviously be the undisputed favorite overall. Gotta give the other albums a chance).

You get 4 votes, that way there's a little more variance in the numbers instead of the original 3 votes I had planned on. You can also change your votes.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Re: THE POLL TO END ALL POLLS: Favorite Blink/Side Project Albums Of All Time

And she said... wrote:I had a really hard time not including Dude Ranch in my top 4, but it just doesn't beat the other ones for me.

Untitled
Enema
BCR
WYHSB

I wanted to make it 5 votes but I feel like it would have been too many and 3 would have been too few. Had to make it difficult. Glad to see a little variance early on.

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Elevator wrote:BCR
WDNTW
Untitled
Neighborhoods

I'm confident I'll be the only person voting for Neighborhoods.

Frisky might too... :headlikeafuckingorange:

Elevator wrote:
Kay wrote:Im surprised WYHSB is doing so well here, gotta be honest.

It's like this place used to be a +44 forum or something.

I'm honestly pretty surprised WDNTW and WYHSB aren't closer. I voted (in no order):

Untitled
WDNTW
WYHSB
TOYPAJ

But I'm glad to see the variance. I was expecting to see Untitled at the top and have WDNTW, WYHSB, and BCR closely fighting it out for second so I'm actually pretty surprised.

EotS --> Probably my choice for no.1
TOYPAJ --> Enema, pt. 2
blink-182 --> The album that got me into blink
WYHSB --> Close one between this and Neighborhoods. Both mean a lot to me, but the overall quality of the +44 record is better.
"I always considered my job in Blink to try to architect new arrangements and sounds to push the band forward. I took on that role, and it was by no means only me -- everyone contributed to the great music that we did -- but I made that my passion, I made that my focus." -Tom DeLonge (Billboard, May 2017)

I ♥ ♫

I honestly like all of them including Transplants and Give the Drummer Some tho they obviously don't strike my fancy the same as the others but I just stuck with blink.

Dude Ranch, Enema of the State, Take Off Your Pants and Jacket, Untitled. I'd vote for Neighborhoods as a fifth choice just for nostalgia even tho WYHSB, WDNTW and BCR are better. Oh and I still love Cheshire Cat and Buddha haha. So ya I enjoy all these records because they are in direct contact with talented people.

I'm assuming this is about all we'll get for votes, which is still way more than I expected. Pretty surprised about the results outside of the top spot.