Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: blink-182 Song Election - California

Los Angeles

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Yah, if California's out, I'm done. One of the best songs on the album and one of the best songs blink has done. And if She's Out Of Her Mind gets voted out next, then, well .... THIS SYSTEM IS RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED, I TELL YOU! TRUMP WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!! lol ... peace out, fuckers.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Elevator wrote:California needs to go, if we're not counting joke songs.

How the hell are you people so anti-SOOHM? It's like people hate it BECAUSE it's catchy. Again, this is why these elections are flawed as fuck. "GET THE HAPPY FUN SONG OUT, WE NEED TO ELIMINATE ALL THREATS TO CYNICAL AND LEFT ALONE"

California is gone and we are counting joke songs...I really want Built this Pool to win.

I probably do enjoy listening to She's Out Of Her Mind over other songs on the album, but if I had to point to one song that sums up all my problems with the album as a whole it would be She's Out Of Her Mind - the half-assed lyrics, the gimmicky vocal additions and the cringey subject matter are all on display.

Elevator wrote:California needs to go, if we're not counting joke songs.

How the hell are you people so anti-SOOHM? It's like people hate it BECAUSE it's catchy. Again, this is why these elections are flawed as fuck. "GET THE HAPPY FUN SONG OUT, WE NEED TO ELIMINATE ALL THREATS TO CYNICAL AND LEFT ALONE"

I couldn't give a rats ass about Left Alone and Cynical is not my favourite. I just have disliked SOOHM from the beginning, it's never grown on me, I think it's the most irritating song on there.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Okay everybody, settle down, settle down
She's Out Of Her Mind has taken 16 place
It's been eh eh eh eliminated
THAT'S RIGHT! EH EH EH ELIMINATED

Here are the remaining songs off California:

Cynical
Bored To Death
Los Angeles
Sober
Built This Pool
No Future
Home Is Such A Lonely Place
Kings Of The Weekend
Teenage Satellites
Left Alone
Rabbit Hole
San Diego
The Only Thing That Matters
Brohemian Rhapsody
Hey, I'm Sorry

Well everything else here to me is just mildly offensive now that my two most hated songs are gone.
I'll vote later

Elevator wrote:It's like why should anyone participate? I get difference of opinion but when a legit song like SOOHM is out before the two joke songs, who cares about the outcome? Again, these elections are silly fun but so political early on that it loses all credibility.

the joke songs may be joke songs but the reason I haven't voted for them is because I like them more than the ones I have voted for. I assume its the same for others. Yeah they're silly and only a few seconds long but they're also inoffensive.
I can see some argument in not including them in the poll completely, but I don't see why everyone should automatically vote them out by choice just because they're joke tracks. I prefer Bulit This Pool and Brohemian to SOOHM, that's how I feel.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

I agree with Elevator that California and She's Out Of Her Mind getting voted out is ridiculous.

That said, those joke songs are fucking brilliant. Even though I like the shortness of them, at the same time, I wish they were longer just because they're catchy as hell. Brohemian sounds like it would be an EPIC full song. It should be. I usually skip it though because it's such a tease. They should make a full version. NOW!!!!!
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music