Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The Ultimate California/blink-182 Survey: Results are IN!

Fair to say this had a great turn out. Well done. No dispute over the clear song favorites here.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Elevator wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:I'm disappointed in the number of people who would take Tom back.

You have no idea how much that satisfied me to see that all these apparent hordes of Tom haters were outdone by the numbers game. Evident that those who loathe Tom are simply very loud about how much they dislike him.

No need for the saucy gif. You wanted discussion so I was providing a talking point. :P

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

StrongTower182 wrote:
Elevator wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:I'm disappointed in the number of people who would take Tom back.

You have no idea how much that satisfied me to see that all these apparent hordes of Tom haters were outdone by the numbers game. Evident that those who loathe Tom are simply very loud about how much they dislike him.

No need for the saucy gif. You wanted discussion so I was providing a talking point. :P

It's not often I get a chance to enjoy being a Tom-oriented fan, so I have to relish it.

twitter

As much as I agree with what Tom did was immature, stupid and unprofessional. Having the mainstream lineup means something special. And I feel thats the same feeling other people agree with. I feel most people agree how this line up all came about, was bull shit.

Its that specialness that I feel will forever outweigh what Tom did. I love Matt, I love what he brings to the band. But something does feel missing. That can't be helped. I think it be silly to not think that at some point down the road we will see a return tour with Tom. Maybe not any time soon. But eventually down the line. Travis already forgave tom. Eventually Mark will. Will we end up back in bull shit cycle of empty promises? Most likely. Maybe blink at that point blink will be just another greatest hits band. But we will see.

Most bands that continue playing eventually drag their older members back. (Even black sabbath some how got Ozzy back!)

When Tom does come back, i'll do my best to embrace it. Maybe by then he'll have improved his on stage singing...

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:As much as I agree with what Tom did was immature, stupid and unprofessional. Having the mainstream lineup means something special. And I feel thats the same feeling other people agree with. I feel most people agree how this line up all came about, was bull shit.

Its that specialness that I feel will forever outweigh what Tom did. I love Matt, I love what he brings to the band. But something does feel missing. That can't be helped. I think it be silly to not think that at some point down the road we will see a return tour with Tom. Maybe not any time soon. But eventually down the line. Travis already forgave tom. Eventually Mark will. Will we end up back in bull shit cycle of empty promises? Most likely. Maybe blink at that point blink will be just another greatest hits band. But we will see.

Most bands that continue playing eventually drag their older members back. (Even black sabbath some how got Ozzy back!)

When Tom does come back, i'll do my best to embrace it. Maybe by then he'll have improved his on stage singing...

Hmmm, this seems unlikely.