Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: No Future Discussion

I've noticed every video seems to get one one or two of those no Tom No blink posts or hey new +44 music. It's stupid.

I'm glad I've listened to the single before I read a single comment. It let me form my own opinion. I've said it before. Some people literally hate on it.. Just to hate on it.... And it's shallow and it's sad...

Make the decision for yourself before hearing other people's decisions...

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

scoobs wrote:
breathwish wrote:Wow, this song is extremely terrible. Each single has been progressively worse.

There's only one single. These are just songs on the album. I didn't care for it at first, and now I sort of like it. We'll see. I love Rabbit Hole now.

yodda wrote:
breathwish wrote:Wow, this song is extremely terrible. Each single has been progressively worse.

I don't know if the newest two are singles
Maybe they're trying to lower our expectations - but almost certainly not

You guys know what I meant lol.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:I've noticed every video seems to get one one or two of those no Tom No blink posts or hey new +44 music. It's stupid.

I'm glad I've listened to the single before I read a single comment. It let me form my own opinion. I've said it before. Some people literally hate on it.. Just to hate on it.... And it's shallow and it's sad...

That's not how the internet age works man. Gotta jump on a bandwagon without actually forming your own opinion, and ride that shit til you die!

I have issues with it but my feelings are mostly positive. people saying it sounds like +44 really confuse me, people saying its too alkaline influenced down right confuddlez me, and the people wanting Tom back just make me roll my eyes.
This is the best we will get, it is literally this or nothing... or something worse than nothing. (I'm looking at you demos odds and ends).

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:This is the best we will get, it is literally this or nothing... or something worse than nothing.

Raging mediocrity or no blink album at all?
hmmm
Raging mediocrity or no blink album at all?
I'll have to think about it

scoobs wrote:
OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:I've noticed every video seems to get one one or two of those no Tom No blink posts or hey new +44 music. It's stupid.

That's not how the internet age works man. Gotta jump on a bandwagon without actually forming your own opinion, and ride that shit til you die!

OR there is no jumping on the band wagon and people just dont like it

Thanks to Kay for the awesome sig!

I believe the "bandwagon" in this case is "No Tom No blink" I feel like enjoying these songs is the unpopular opinion. But I guess we will see...

The same people who are sitting here tearing these songs apart will buy the album and rock out to it just the same.. Difference being they won't admit they like it.. .

OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:The same people who are sitting here tearing these songs apart will buy the album and rock out to it just the same.. Difference being they won't admit they like it.. .

Maybe so, maybe not. I hated Neighborhoods the minute I heard it. Never bought it. Still hate it.

The real haters will ignore the existence of the album. The people who want to bitch will listen to the songs so they can nitpick them.

^exactly
OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:I believe the "bandwagon" in this case is "No Tom No blink" I feel like enjoying these songs is the unpopular opinion. But I guess we will see...

The same people who are sitting here tearing these songs apart will buy the album and rock out to it just the same.. Difference being they won't admit they like it.. .

I get the impression most people are digging Cynical
I know I sure am and it hasn't changed my opinion on the first 3.

OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:I believe the "bandwagon" in this case is "No Tom No blink" I feel like enjoying these songs is the unpopular opinion. But I guess we will see...

Literally nobody but you is stirring this shit up around here lately. I feel like everybody's been really cool lately about Tom stuff, even in the heat of the weirdness the other day. Yet, every other post of yours is about "TomBots" and shitting on any and everything DeLonge, like he's some poisonous evil Hitlerian figure.

Calm the fuck down and post better, man.

twitter

Elevator wrote:

Literally nobody but you is stirring this shit up around here lately. I feel like everybody's been really cool lately about Tom stuff, even in the heat of the weirdness the other day. Yet, every other post of yours is about "TomBots" and shitting on any and everything DeLonge, like he's some poisonous evil Hitlerian figure.

I prefer Tombies, its a more fun word to say =D . Its not here really. Here most people have been cool. Hence why I even post here, ever. When I refer to those "fans" Im talking about the comments I feel like I'm "almost" forced to see on Matts, Marks and Travis's instagram posts, Facebook Posts and Youtube Posts... Keyword "almost" Im sure If I try extra hard I won't see them. But I feel like with little effort they pop up in my face daily , and irritate me...

By I'm by no means trying to "stir" shit up... at least intentionally If I want to egg people on, ill go to personal insults... and Yo Mamma jokes...

OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:
Elevator wrote:

I prefer Tombies, its a more fun word to say =D . Its not here really. Here most people have been cool. Hence why I even post here, ever. When I refer to those "fans" Im talking about the comments I feel like I'm "almost" forced to see on Matts, Marks and Travis's instagram posts, Facebook Posts and Youtube Posts... Keyword "almost" Im sure If I try extra hard I won't see them. But I feel like with little effort they pop up in my face daily , and irritate me...

By I'm by no means trying to "stir" shit up... at least intentionally If I want to egg people on, ill go to personal insults... and Yo Mamma jokes...

Ok THAT makes more sense. Those comments give people cancer.

twitter