Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Rabbit Hole Discussion

Ryan. wrote:
StrongTower182 wrote:I still done hear the Goldfinger comparisons... And I listen to a fuck ton of Goldfinger.

Because it sounds nothing like Goldfinger.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Okay, I'm now off work and have listened a few more times. My initial reaction must have just been the fact that it didn't give me the same feeling as BTD on first listen. I'm enjoying it enough now. It's fun and fast, which is good enough for me for a non single. Going to be a lot of fun live.

I meant don't... Stupid typo. lol.

I am hyped af. I love it and can't wait for the album. Skiba fucking slaying on this one. Love all of his different background vocal parts.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Archuro wrote:I was really excited as to what Mark & Travis could cook up but it's not at all what they said it would be. Bored to Death was okay but Rabbit hole is boring. Who are they targeting this album for? 5SOS or ATL fans? Still looking forward to the album and the tour but man no Tom and their producer has really changed their sound.. The oh ohs have to stop.

Two songs.

It's funny, I think if that song would have been released around the turn of the millenium we'd probably think it's theshit. Now I think it's just shit. Could be any 5SOS or All Time Low song or any other teenage pop punk band.

Also,

Elevator wrote:If California is the album that Mark has always wanted out of blink for years now, maybe I should indeed wonder if he's really even capable of doing anything better than +44, because I'm unimpressed.

Amen.

doitforthekids wrote:It's relatively bland, but I guess I'm pretty okay with Blink making a fun pop-punk album at this point in their career. It's saccharine but whatever - catchy and the production is slick.

You make me sad.

I'm all for a fun and upbeat blink but I was hoping with Mark's indie influences they'd be doing stuff like this: