Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Bored to Death Discussion

I honestly cannot complain. This has a nice summer feel and honestly reminds me of how much I listened to +44 during my summer when I was 13. "California" is a pretty straight title but I like it. California is pure essence of blink-182.

Genuinely very excited. Holy shit.

StrongTower182 wrote:Currently crying... This is everything I wanted it to be.

It may or may not have brought a happiness tear to my eye, as well haha
Last edited by Waggy on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

https://coastingband.bandcamp.com

VOCAL BRIDGE!!!!

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

That's a great first impression for the rest of the album! It's definitely a good 'single' and a bit of a safe song (very good song to introduce the new line-up and new album though) but I still really like it. Probably the best bridge of any blink song since Untitled too haha.
It's Obvious

blinkfan4evr54 wrote:I thought he sang the second verse, but not the chorus.

I am 99% certain that's def Matt in that first chorus.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

ILikeBlink182 wrote:Actually, i remember it being hard to separate mark and tom the first times i heard up all night. Not kidding, so i think it'll get easier.

Exact same thing I was going to say. Tom and Mark sounded the same the first time I listened to Up All Night. Same thing happened to me with Matt and Mark with Bored to Death.

Also it looks like that could be the album artwork after all? With the "blink-182 California" in the bottom white bar?

If the album does all come out tomorrow I don't even have to inflict the "no single rule" on myself. Could anyone post the lyrics on here please so I can read the new song at least haha. Sitting at work an my heart is thudding from this unexpected loveliness.

Also, California is already a better title than Neighborhoods because it's spelled the same in the UK....

The most special kind of love of all is the love that exists between two naked women while I watch. - Mark Hoppus