Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Bored to Death Discussion

If you just leave the page open and keep hitting replay it works! I've listened to it twice on my albeit shitty work computer speakers. Is that Matt on the second verse? Sounds very similar to Mark. Can't wait to listen to this on a good pair of headphones to hear production quality and details. Absolutely LOVE the chorus tho. I hope some of the other songs on the album have a little bit of a.... brighter... feel? I thought Mark's lyrics were a little more relate-able than the post-reunion stuff which is a great sign.

Thanks MilfredCubicle for the sig!

Pretty sure its available here. Haven't tested the download yet since I'm on my work comp but it seems legit.

Edit: Forgot about the no download links rule. Ya'll can PM if you want. Yea no way that was supposed to drop today. SOMEONE'S GETTING FIRED! Also guys the whole album could be dropping tomorrow. THE WHOLE ALBUM COULD BE DROPPING TOMORROW?!?!? Was it ever confirmed for a late summer release?
Last edited by blinkfan4evr54 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks MilfredCubicle for the sig!

Yeah if they pulled a Beyonce and released the whole thing tomorrow we would all literally go insane.

But as for the album title being California...that's quite "meh" from me, but I'll get used to it like I did for Neighborhoods. This song is what I needed and expected.