Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Tom Posts blink-182 clips on Instagram

Kurt182 wrote:Okay, so Tom just said on Facebook that his album of 'secret recordings' shall 'begin' on March first. BEGIN? Wot.

PLOT TWIST!!

I guess we can never know for sure what the fuck is going on until March 1 actually comes around. Speculations shall abound as they always do.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Tyler wrote:He said "album" aye, I was still expecting 2 songs maybe 3 max

Yeah same here. That post made me confused though, are they still being March 1st or is he beginning the recording then?

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

Chuck-182 wrote:
Tyler wrote:He said "album" aye, I was still expecting 2 songs maybe 3 max

Yeah same here. That post made me confused though, are they still being March 1st or is he beginning the recording then?

The way I took it was that he's going to start releasing his album on March 1st, the same way he "started" The Dream Walker on Halloween.

Wouldn't it be crazy if, during one of the recorded songs, Tom said something personal. For example, Tom could playing a guitar riff and singing and then stop all of a sudden and be like "This is where Mark was going to sing ...." and then keeps on going. Lol ....
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:Wouldn't it be crazy if, during one of the recorded songs, Tom said something personal. For example, Tom could playing a guitar riff and singing and then stop all of a sudden and be like "This is where Mark was going to sing ...." and then keeps on going. Lol ....

lmao. That would be incredible.
Sig made by Elevator

My guess is that this will be a compilation of former blink stuff, newly recorded solo songs, and other 'out takes'. He probably realised just releasing former blink demos for money is a shitty move. Like who wants to listen to an EP/album with so many petty feelings attached to it? Hence why he recorded more stuff, tomdelonge.me, etc. Hopefully he's turning it into something positive and making the best of it. Probably not though.