Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Tom Posts blink-182 clips on Instagram

I'd be ok with 50% of this effort doing towards a new blink album. Why. Why did this have to happen so close to a new album. I would have been 100% fine with this all happening after they had recorded.

I wouldn't have cared if it was done in Neighborhoods disconnect style, either.

I can't help but feel that if Tom truly didn't want to be kicked from blink, he'd have panicked after all this and spoken to Mark and Travis directly. he'd have said 'there's been a mix up, I'm into this, let me prove it to you' especially if he had these so called ideas kicking around.

But he didn't. instead he's made arsey tweets he's deleted, made a fuss about releasing some EP or something with the blink demos so everyone goes 'oh poor Tom' and made one facebook post about his own self importance without any explanation.

If he didn't want to do it anymore he should just goddamn own it. I would actually respect it a lot more than this pathetic and cowardly approach he's taken.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:I can't help but feel that if Tom truly didn't want to be kicked from blink, he'd have panicked after all this and spoken to Mark and Travis directly. he'd have said 'there's been a mix up, I'm into this, let me prove it to you' especially if he had these so called ideas kicking around.

But he didn't. instead he's made arsey tweets he's deleted, made a fuss about releasing some EP or something with the blink demos so everyone goes 'oh poor Tom' and made one facebook post about his own self importance without any explanation.

If he didn't want to do it anymore he should just goddamn own it. I would actually respect it a lot more than this pathetic and cowardly approach he's taken.

The stories definitely don't add up, but I don't think either side is lying either.

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

I am pretty curious what Tom comes up with ....

If I have to pay for it, though, fuck. I'll wait till someone puts it up on YouTube.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Oh I'm not buying it. under any circumstances. unless it's so good it magically restores my faith in him and cleanses me of all negative feelings, but to be honest I'm incredibly unlikely to download it either, I'll just listen to it online like I listen to The Dream Walker.

although oddly I havent listened to that since blink split...

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:Oh I'm not buying it. under any circumstances. unless it's so good it magically restores my faith in him and cleanses me of all negative feelings, but to be honest I'm incredibly unlikely to download it either, I'll just listen to it online like I listen to The Dream Walker.

I tried listening to it a few days ago but it rang hollow. Made me upset over blink again. It's hard to respect Tom or let his music affect me anymore after this crap.

twitter

KayTheMagnificent wrote:Oh I'm not buying it. under any circumstances. unless it's so good it magically restores my faith in him and cleanses me of all negative feelings, but to be honest I'm incredibly unlikely to download it either, I'll just listen to it online like I listen to The Dream Walker.

Yeah, neither have I. And as far as these demos go, I'll likely download it, but there's no way in hell I'm paying for it.

I'm stoked to hear what Tom has to give us.. and it's only like a week away.

And I wonder if these songs were rushed to get finished. Because it seems like the more time Tom spends on a song, the worse it gets. lol so if they were somewhat rushed, maybe they will actually be pretty good..
Sig made by Elevator

It would be funny if Mark, Travis, and possibly Matt Skiba write their own versions of Tom's songs hahaha
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

A55VA6 wrote:And I wonder if these songs were rushed to get finished. Because it seems like the more time Tom spends on a song, the worse it gets. lol so if they were somewhat rushed, maybe they will actually be pretty good..

This is actually an extremely good point. I remember Surrender sounded about a hundred times better early on.

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015